Chapter 6

Time Skip

It was the next week on Raw and the internet has been blowing up about that photo of you and Sami that he posted on my social media. Vince had called Sami and I into his office to talk about a possible storyline. Vince wanted Sami and I to be a new uprising couple, but Seth and Finn would try and join in turning it into a love square. I agreed to it, and so did Sami, but Finn wasn't too happy about it. Tonight I had a promo with Sami, Finn, and Seth. It is going to first start off with Seth then Sami is going to come in and then Finn somehow just joins the conversation. Sounds confusing, but that's the WWE for ya.

I was getting changed for the night so I could work out for a bit and then prep myself for Divas action against Mickie James. Once I got finished getting dressed in my ring attire I walked towards the gym. When I got inside the gym, I saw nobody in there. I walked up to one of the machines and began working out.

Time Skip

I walked towards the catering with a towel and water in my hand to cool myself off when I saw Lisa. I shook my head, grabbing myself a snack and I started heading back to my locker room. "Mom!" Lisa said. I stopped and turned around to look at her. "Look, I know that our past isn't the greatest." Lisa said. "You walked out on me to go to your father that did nothing but abuse me." I mumbled the last part. "I know and I was 16 at the time mom. It was the fact I hadn't seen dad and I was rebelling at the time." Lisa said.

"I remember when you weren't even a year old I told you something. I told you that I hoped you never turned out the way I did. You didn't luckily, but when you left I reminded me of how when I was 16 and I had to live on my own because my parents didn't love me enough. My other family didn't care so I had to make it on my own." I said. Lisa stood there in shock. I turned around and walked into my locker room.

Time Skip

I walked backstage after my match and leaned against the wall getting ready for the segment. I looked down at my phone and got on Instagram looking at fan art people made of me. I smiled until I saw a camera in front of me. I shook it off and continued to look at fan art until I saw an arm next to my head trapping me in the corner. I locked my phone and looked up at Seth. "Is there something I can help you with Seth?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now look, I know that the past couple of years for us haven't been the greatest, but I need you Shyla." Seth said cupping my cheek. I could hear the crowd having mixed emotions. "Hey! What do you think you are doing with my girlfriend, Seth?" Sami asked. That's when the crowd started cheering. "Girlfriend?" Seth asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah. So how about you, get your damn hand off of her cheek." Sami said. "If anything Shyla is mine lads." Finn said crossing his arms. "Uh Finn you broke up with her." Seth said. "I know, but I still love her." Finn said. "I think all y'all do or you wouldn't be fighting about me!" I said. They all looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Sami's hand. "Come on Sami." I said, walking away from them. Sami followed behind me squeezing my hand. I looked at him and smiled. Sami let's go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to change and then I'll be right out." I said, opening the door to my locker room. Sami nodded and leaned against the wall.

I shut my locker room door and began changing into what I wore here. Once I got done getting dressed I opened the door and then walked back out. Sami and I walked towards the double doors to an exit. I sat down on the ledge of the cement stairway and looked out into the night sky. "It's such a beautiful night out." I said, looking up at the stars. "Yeah." Sami said, sitting next to me. "I can't believe we actually made it into the WWE." I said.

"Well Shyla you've been in the wrestling business longer than I have." Sami said. "Only by a year." I said. "Yeah, but you started training at 16 and by the time you graduated WWE had called you asking if you wanted to join." Sami said. "Yeah, but it took me 3 or 4 years until I finally came up to the main roster." I said looking over at Sami. The door opened to reveal Colby and Lisa. "Hey guys." I said, turning around facing them. "They aren't fans are they?" Sami asked.

I giggled and shook my head. "You've only met Colby once I didn't expect you to remember him. Sami these are my kids, Colby and Lisa. Lisa and Colby this is my best friend Sami." I said. Lisa looked at Sami, me and then Colby before dragging Colby back inside. I shook my head turning back towards the direction I was facing and put my head on Sami's shoulder. Honestly Sami was one of my closest friends closer than Paige which was weird because I never thought someone could get that close to me.

I felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone and looked at what it was. It was an unknown number.

??? - Are you sure Sami and you are just friends?

Shyla - Uh, who is this?"

??? - Oh, sorry mom, it's Lisa.

Shyla - I'm sure Lisa.

Lisa - Whatever you say.

Shyla - I am with Finn honey and I love him.

Lisa - Alright.

I put my phone back into my pocket. "Who was it?" Sami asked. "It was just Lisa." I said. "Alright." Sami said. I lifted my head off of Sami's shoulder and looked at him I could feel my cheeks start heating up and heartbeat get a little faster. Sami looked at me with his charming brown eyes. The door opened and I snapped out of looking at Sami to look at who was at the door.

"It's time to head out." Lisa said looking at the both of us confused before smirking. I nodded, getting up and walking to my locker room to grab my stuff. "You sure?" Lisa asked. I jumped a little bit. "What?" I asked, turning around. "I'm not dumb mom." Lisa said. I shook my head, pulling up the handle from my suitcase and began walking back towards the parking lot.

I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Sami. "Yes?" I asked. Sami grabbed my waist, pulling me in. My eyes widened. "Sami? You okay?" I asked.

Sami dipped me back and kissed me. My eyes fluttered shut. Sami brought me back up to stand and pulled away. I blinked a couple of times standing there frozen. Sami walked away. I turned back around to see Sami getting in his car with Neville before driving off.