Chapter 13

Time Skip

"Hello WWE Universe! I am so glad I can come out here and talk to my hometown, but I have an announcement to make." I said. The crowd cheered. Seth's music began playing. Once he came out he also had Paige and Taralynn with him. I rolled my eyes.

"Shyla. We don't need to hear you ramble on. It's pointless. If anything people want to hear about me." Seth said, getting into the ring. "Why on Earth would they want to hear about you." I said. "It's better than hearing you talk all night." Seth said. I glared at him.

"I know why you hate me Seth. It's because of what I did to our family and what I did to us." I said getting in his face. Seth glared at me. "Sweetie, why would he care. He is with me now." Paige said. "Paige. Shyla is Seth's first wife so he might still have something out for her." Taralynn said.

"Oh, so you are defending her? You are the reason we lost those titles last week." Paige said pushing Taralynn. "Guys!" I said. Taralynn and Paige looked at me. "Will the both of you shut the hell up." I said. "Hey, don't tell her what to do!" Seth said looking down at me. I smirked.

"I can tell them what to do, I am the boss." I said. "So? It doesn't matter." Seth said. "Oh Seth that is where you are wrong. I know that is what destroys you. It is the fact that we aren't together that kills you. The fact that you are with someone else to try and make me jealous? Guess what you did well, but it doesn't matter anymore right?" I said.

"Hey, don't you dare talk to him like that." Paige said getting in my face. I rolled my eyes before pushing Paige to Taralynn and hit her with black widow. Taralynn came over to me before being hit her with Skywalker. I picked up my mic and looked at Seth. "You'll like this announcement, Seth. I resign as GM of Monday Night Raw." I said, throwing the mic at him before getting out of the ring and skipping backstage.

I headed to my office changed out of my ridiculous outfit and changed into my regular clothes. I headed out of my office and went towards the gym. I've been waiting for this day to happen. It's finally time to show people who the top wrestler is.

Time Skip

The next week rolled around and I have a match against Taralynn. I was behind the curtain waiting for my music to play. I jumped around punching the air. Once my music began playing I walked out and headed towards the ring. The crowd booed, but to be honest, I could care less. I slid into the ring and waited for Taralynn to come out. Once her music began I was in one of the corners of the ring waiting for her to get in the ring.

Once she got in the ring I hit her from behind, causing her to fall to the ground and roll out of the ring. I got out of the ring and stood her up before ramming her into the steel stairs. Taralynn grabbed her head. I searched under the ring for a special item. I smirked once I found it. I pulled it out from underneath the ring. I repeatedly hit Taralynn with it until it broke.

I helped her up and then rammed her into the apron. Taralynn fell to the ground. I smirked, turning around to hear the crowd boo. Paramedics were making their way down to the ring and I skipped back up the ramp before walking backstage. I saw a bunch of cameramen around then I felt arms snake around my waist. "You sure do know how to get things done baby girl." Seth said. I smirked, turning around.

"Have a sudden change in heart? Realize that Paige isn't good enough?" I asked. Seth smirked and licked his lips, leaning in. I put my finger up to his lips. "Sorry I don't know where those lips have been." I said, getting out of his arms and walking away. That was until I felt something cold connect with my back. I yelped in pain before falling to the ground.

I looked up to see Taralynn holding a metal pipe. I held my back trying to get up only to be hit in the back again with the pipe. I reached for the chair, but Taralynn saw what I was doing and kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground again lying on my back. Taralynn grabbed the chair and began hitting me with it. Referees tried pulling Taralynn off of me. When they finally did, I tried to get up only to fall down again.

I groaned and grabbed onto the wall. "Shyla, what the hell happened to you?" Dean asked kneeling next to me. I nodded my head forward before putting my head against the wall. Dean looked over at Taralynn. "Here, let me help you up." Dean said, trying to get me up. I stumbled to my feet and leaned against the wall, taking a breather. I nodded at Dean before running towards Taralynn. I jumped over the referees and landed on Taralynn.

"Shyla stop!" Dean said running over towards Taralynn and me. Dean pulled me off of Taralynn and took me towards his locker room. "Get off of me Dean!" I yelled. "No. I'm not letting this turn into something worse than it already is." Dean said, putting me down pinning me between the wall and him. "Now what the hell is going on?" Dean asked. "Of all people you should know. You are the reason my son is miserable." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked. "Dean I've known you for over 20 years and I've never seen you protect anyone besides Renee like you do Taralynn. I know you and Taralynn have something going on." I said. "I thought you wanted me happy?" Dean asked. "I do, but she is still with my son!" I said. Dean pushed himself off of me and leaned against the wall. "Well, maybe if Colby wasn't so much like his dad then she wouldn't want to be with me." Dean said. 

Ah, I love pissing you off Taralynn with the cliffhangers. 10/10 WILL do it again. ;)