Chapter 9

Time Skip

Seth's Pov

I felt my phone go off 3 times. I looked at it and my phone fell out of my hands.

WWE Diva hit by a 2020 Ford F-450.

Shyla Rollins. When everyone sees the name Shyla Rollins they probably think of 2 time WWE Divas Champion and former wife of 5 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion and 2 time WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins. At 11:40 this morning Shyla was walking down across the street when a 2020 Ford F-450 ran a red light and hit Shyla. Shyla was sent 40 feet into the air. There is no word about the condition of Shyla at the moment.

"No, no no." I said. "Seth you alright?" Dean asked, slapping my back looking at my phone. "This can't be." I said. "Oh shit." Dean said. "Dad. What's going on?" Lisa asked. "Go find your brother and meet me outside now." I said walking towards the exit.

Time Skip

"Dad, what's wrong?" Colby asked. "It's your mom. She was hit by a pickup truck this morning." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. "What?" Lisa said. "You can't be serious." Colby said. They got out of the car and followed me inside of the hospital. I ran up to the front desk and the lady looked up at me.

"Sir, are you alright?" The lady asked. "What room is Shyla Rollins in?" I asked. "She is in a coma. She was thrown 40 feet." A nurse said, walking up to the front desk. "She is in intensive care, but I can take you to her." The nurse said. I nodded. "Dad?" Lisa asked.

"I'm fine." I said, putting my hair into a bun. Lisa and Colby sighed. We stopped at these double doors. "So how this works is if you have to go somewhere and want to come back after you have to use this phone to be allowed access back here. We will let you back here if we aren't doing anything with her at the moment. These doors are locked at all times reason for using the phone understood?" The nurse said.

I nodded. The nurse picked up the phone and told the people to open the doors. The doors unlocked and the nurse opened them. We walked in with her and pointed us in the direction of Shyla's room. We made our way to her room and we looked through the big glass windows to see Shyla laying there.

Time Skip

Third Person Pov

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw. Before we get to tonight's matches we'd like to address about what had happened earlier today. So earlier today on her way back to the hotel from the gym Shyla Rollins was thrown 40 feet. We got word earlier by former husband Seth Rollins that she is in a coma. Let's just pray and hope for a speedy recovery." Michael said. "Yeah, I mean Shyla has been one of the most successful WWE Divas." Corey said. "You got that right Corey, but we won't hold up your entertainment for tonight." Michael said.

Months Later

Seth, Colby and Lisa sat there for what felt like forever for them. That was until they had to go back to work. Colby was called to go to Tampa for NXT. Lisa became the Smackdown Women's Champion and is so far the longest reigning champion. Seth and Roman had won the tag titles, but lost it 3 months later. Dean became 6 time Intercontinental Champion last week. Now for Shyla.

She's been in a coma for 8 months. Seth would come to visit her when he could. Roman and Dean visited every once in awhile with Seth. The doctors told Seth a month ago that if Shyla didn't wake up in the next 2 weeks they were going to pull the plug. When they told Seth the news he couldn't think of a life without Shyla. Seth sat next to Shyla's bed, holding her hand. That was until Seth got a text message from Vince.

Vince: Hey Seth I know you are probably visiting Shyla at the moment, but we need you here tonight.

Seth stood up sighing. "I'll be back." Seth said, kissing Shyla's forehead before leaving the ICU.

Time Skip

Seth arrived at the arena to see everyone staring at him. "What?" Seth asked. They moved aside to clear a path towards Vince's office. Seth shook his head, making his way to Vince's office. Seth opened the door to see a statue of Shyla. "What is this?" Seth asked. "In 2 weeks we are hosting a diva battle royal in honor of Shyla." Vince said.

"She isn't dead. Why are we honoring her?" Seth said. "I understand that she isn't dead, but it was your daughter's idea." Vince said. Seth shook his head. "So why do I have to be here tonight?" Seth asked. "We are going to announce it." Vince said. "Alright." Seth said, walking out of Vince's office and heading towards the weight room.

Time Skip

Seth's Pov

"Ladies and Gentleman, please help me welcome. Seth Rollins!" Vince said. My music began playing and I walked out and the crowd cheered for me. I smiled and waved at them. I got into the ring and was hugged by Vince before he gave me a mic.

"So as you all are probably wondering what is underneath this. In 2 weeks on Monday. Both Raw and Smackdown divas will be competing in the very first Shyla Rollins battle royal. It makes the most sense of why we are doing it in 2 weeks. Doctors last month addressed me saying that if she doesn't wake up in 2 weeks she will be announced dead." I said biting my lip. The crowd was cheering. I removed the covering for the statue to reveal it to the WWE Universe.

Time Skip

Third Person Pov

2 weeks rolled by and Seth couldn't visit Shyla due to having to get back to work. It was time for, the battle royal. Seth was at the gorilla waiting for his music to play so he could commentate on it. Seth's music played and walked out and made his way towards the commentators. "Hello Seth, thank you for joining us tonight." Corey said. "Thanks for having me." Seth said sitting down. "Surely this isn't going to be easy for you Seth." Michael said.

"Of course it isn't Michael. The woman that gave birth to his 2 beautiful children is in a coma." Corey said. Seth watched as the first entry into the battle royal made their way out.