Day 42

(note: just putting this here so people don't freak out XD i changed my writing style a bit so it can look much more professional

which is not like me because i'm just a dumb eleven year old girl who can't even do prime factorization right

priME FACTORIZATION

i'm dead meat once we get to algebra

so ya i changed the style a bit so don't freak out too much at the difference XD it's just quotes

and belated happy birthday)

"Achoo!" You sneezed, rubbing your nose. "Geez, (Y/N). When are you going to stop sneezing? Are you sure you're not sick?" Retz questioned, eyebrow raised as worry was visible in her eyes. "I'm fine, really. I'm just sneezing; pretty sure I just have allergies or something." You sent her a reassuring smile, but she seemed to be unconvinced as she mumbled "okay..." in a quiet voice.

"But you've been sneezing for like... I don't know, thirty times this hour? I don't think it's just allergies. And why would you have allergies now?" Neon deadpanned, but you saw a hint of worry in her eyes, similar to Retz. These two weren't really the type of people who's honest with their feelings, having trouble expressing them. But you, being friends with them for so long, had gotten so used to their behavior that you knew whenever their mood changes, able to see through them easily even if they put up an act.

They weren't exactly good actors either.

"Are you really okay, (Y/N)? Why don't you go to the nurse's office first? Class hasn't started yet, so you still have time. I don't want you to get sick... being sick feels horrible, you know?" In contrast, Gon expressed his feelings and thoughts easily. Rather bluntly, may I add. You'd hear him complimenting Killua for his achievements and the albino would stutter something along the lines of "stop it, stupid! It's embarrassing..." (which is a completely different reaction in comparison when you compliment him. He'd get cocky and tease you for having the opposite of his achievements; failing. Talk about being a bipolar brat) and he'd only laugh it off and compliment him once more.

Makes you wonder how Killua put up with him, and the fact that he's a tsundere makes it even more baffling.

"Well, if being sick feels horrible, then I'm okay. I don't feel horrible. Or anything different than normal, for that matter." Of course that was a lie. You acted a bit... out of character this morning. Yes, you still didn't want to get up from your bed, but unlike other times where your reason was because of laziness, your reason this time was because you had a headache. A really bad one, at that. Your head throbbed painfully, you were dizzy, and you could barely even think straight.

And once you sat on your chair with your breakfast in front of you, you weren't in the mood of eating or even just touch your food.

Yes, you read it right; you didn't want to eat.

Your family was just as shocked as you are, especially your little brother. In most days, you steal parts of his breakfast when he wasn't looking. And now you didn't even want your own food. Imagine his face when you declined the offer of extra rice and your food left untouched; eyes wide as saucers and mouth hanging open. Your mother had to close his mouth by lifting his chin up when she saw a fly, that is most likely planning to enter your brother's mouth. They questioned if you were feeling unwell, and you being you, you didn't want to worry them, and so you shook your head even though you knew you were at least a bit sick. But headaches tend to pass over time, right?

Wrong.

Even after preparing for school, walking to your school, waiting for class, the headache didn't go away, let alone even get better. So, even now, your head felt like you just slammed your head to the wall, the pain multiplied by three. Yes, the pain is that bad; you wondered how you put up with the pain for so long.