Author's Note (Will Be Replaced Someday- err Later)

Before you throw those tomatoes- *gets hit by a tomato* ...I need to say something.

I know you're disappointed to see this dumb, boring author's note, but I just really need to notify you guys why updates are taking so long these days.

School is killing me and other things are distracting me.

Well, school isn't that hard honestly, but my mom wants me to do well on school. It is my final year in elementary, so she wants me to work hard and get to a good high school.

And so many things are distracting me.

Reading reader inserts are really tempting these days. Especially when I don't want to do schoolwork and my *coughs* love *coughs* for some anime guys are back.

Not only that, but my interest in Killua is... well... gone.

I only get hyped up on writing when I really *coughs* love *coughs* that character, and I don't feel writing for Killua because I... don't exactly love him right now.

The fact that Todoroki wears a prince outfit in the new ending song of BNHA and Karma's smirking in the commercial of AC on Animax doesn't f*cking help-

So yeah... sorry that updates take so long. But don't worry! I'll still update this story! It would only take some time, but I will when I can. I'll try to love Killua again.

Oh, and as an apology...

...I'll give you guys a sneak peek on the new story I'll be working on! And since this chapter is getting replaced one day, you can only see it on a limited time!

"ωнσ

Losing most of your memories was one thing, but dealing with your friends—or rather, acquaintances, as you forgot all about them—trying to make you remember them, was another. Of course, some already accepted the fact that you forgot about them and offered to make new memories instead of dwelling about the past, but some were really desperate to make you remember them. They would talk about some things you've done together in the past, purposely bringing some items that might be familiar to you, show you some pictures of you together, and even tried hitting your head to reverse the effect of amnesia!

αяє

However, there was someone who didn't fit in those two groups of people. He was the first person you ever saw once you woke up and he looked genuinely worried. Not only that, but it looked like as if he was crying. It seemed like he was someone important to you, but why didn't he introduce himself to you when he found out you almost forgot everything? Wouldn't he want you to know him, even if you did forget about him? Once you gathered enough confidence, you straight up asked him who he was.

уσυ؟"

He only smiled.

"ι'м тнє ρєяѕση уσυ ωιѕн уσυ ηєνєя мєт."