Day ? | Christmas Special

*cough* late *cough* christmas present for yall

hope you appreciate my improvement

wait was there an improvement

whatever

at least I was able to escape from kpop hell for a bit

if it gets sad at one point blame seventeen's pinwheel

(totally unrelated but happy birthday to karma and taehyung and joshua!!)

—☆—

Knock knock, sounded the door as you eagerly knocked on the wood with a grin reaching your ears, mentally having a countdown in your head.

3...

2...

1...

Simultaneously, the door opened, revealing a less than happy Killua, his deadpanned expression contrasting your smile. Before you could even greet him, he grumbles, "what do you want?"

"Nothing much." Still grinning cheekily, you took the mug of hot chocolate from his hands, taking a sip while kicking off your shoes as you entered his home with much politeness. "Sorry for intruding~"

Killua snorted in response, arms crossed sassily. "You don't look very sorry. You just came here for the hot chocolate, didn't you."

That wasn't a question.

Sassy, he may seem, but he really was internally screaming because he technically had an indirect kiss with you.

"Well, why not?" you smirked at the sight of a whole tank of hot chocolate half empty standing at the center. "I can see I'm not the only one who likes it."

"Oh, shut up," he says, rolling his eyes. "This is my home—I do what I want. In fact, I can kick you out right at this very moment if I wished to."

"But you won't." you smiled cutely. "You love me, don't you?"

Scrunching his nose in disgust, he took a step back. "Like hell I do."

"Oh well, at least KilluGon is canon."

"I DON'T LIKE GON THAT WAY."

"Yeah, sure," you snort between sentences, "tell that to someone who's seen you carrying him bridal style."

"He fainted, [Name]. What was I supposed to do?"

"I dunno, kiss him until he wakes up."

"[NAME]."

"Where are your snacks, by the way? I'm starving."

"Pfft, like hell I'm letting you steal my food."

"Pfft, like hell I'm letting you hide your food."

Smirking, he swiftly took the cup from your hand and took a sip, ignoring the fact that his inner creep made him drink from the exact spot you previously drank from unconsciously. "What's mine stays mine."

And that includes you too.

.....

...damn, I really am a creep.

"Ah, whatever. Let's just go to your room to play that new game."

"You really have no shame, don't you."

That wasn't a question either.

The male could merely sigh in defeat and scratch his head, mentally murdering you in his thoughts. "You're lucky my parents aren't home."

"Oh yeah, I didn't think of that." you shuddered at the thought of his mother. "I really don't want to get lectured about 'etiquette' again."

At the corner of your eye, you could see the male struggling to hide his laughter.

"Shut up."

"Pfft- okay, I'll stop- aHAHAHA I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COULDN'T BALANCE A SINGLE BOOK ON YOUR HEAD-"

"You little bit-"

"It's Christmas, no swearing."

"...okay."

Simultaneously, he closed the door, his foot getting stuck.

"SH*T."

You smirked. "'It's Christmas, no swearing.'"

"F*ck you."

On the bright side, he caught you wearing one of his oversized hoodie.

He would never dare to tell anyone, but he thought you looked cute.

BONUS:

"Have a New Year's resolution yet?"

Just the thought of a resolution made you spit.

The albino, whose head was laid on your lap, still continued playing on his game console as if it was no surprise.

I mean, come on, is it still a surprise?

"W-what made you say that?"

You hoped he didn't remember the bet you made last New Year's Eve concerning your diet.

"Nothing. So, do you?"

"N-not at the moment," you stammered, eyes nervously flitting across the room—anywhere but not his eyes. He'll be mad if I tell him I like someone again...

"W-what about you?"

His pained smile never reached your eyes

Getting over you.