B. Go home

Oh, you pick this choice? Hmm... this is strange... I was pretty sure the last one seemed more convincing... Oh well. No one else knows which choice has the true ending anyway. It may be this one, the next one, or the last.

Good luck... I guess.

(This will start on the last chapter, the part part where you're about to leave.)

'...well, I should get going. I already told Kurapika I needed a break from studying, so I can go to the hill straight-'

You paused.

'...what's the point of going there when he's not here?'

"...he was right." You bitterly chuckled. "Going to the hill was a waste of time."

* * *

You glanced at your surroundings, eyes seemingly lifeless without its usual sparkle. The bright lights from numerous stores contrasted with your dull eyes as you gazed at the streets, and unlike all those times when you and Killua wandered in town, you weren't gushing at how cute or pretty a store's decorations are. As you strolled, you caught sight of a flower shop, with your favorite flowers on display. You recognized the store, as you already went there in the past.

"Oh my gosh! Those flowers are sooooo pretty! I like this type!" You gushed, eyes sparkling in adoration as you fiddled with a (F/F). "Don't you think it's pretty too, Killua?"

"Why would I even care if it's pretty or not?"

Well, you kinda expected that bored answer from him.

"But wouldn't you prefer pretty flowers over flowers you don't really like? It's really pretty, too!"

He sighed, closing his eyes as if to regain his patience. He didn't really want to lecture you about not caring over some stupid flowers right now with many people watching; how can they not be watching after you practically yelled? "Look, (Y/N), if you don't have anything to do in here other than gushing over some stupid flower, then let's go. I doubt you even have money to buy anything."

"What's wrong with adoring my favorite flowers?" You pouted. "Yes, I may have no money to buy them, but I want to see them at least, being pretty and all."

"Pfft, why would you do that?" Chuckling, he took one of your favorite flowers and put it behind your ear. "I'm pretty sure you and I have seen something much more pretty."

You were about to say "are you talking about your chocolates?", but for the sake of the moment, you stayed quiet.

Your eyes turned even more colder. You averted your eyes from the shop, not wanting to remember anything that was related to Killua.

But unfortunately, this town as filled with memories.

The library...

"No!" You took a step back, eyes widened. "Stay away from me!"

Killua remained having a deadpanned look as he held a Math textbook, clearly uninterested at your actions. Either that or he was so used to it already, it's no surprise. "You're overreacting, (Y/N). We need to study."

"No! I don't want to!"

"You don't have a choice. You need to study."

"But-"

"No 'but's." He took the back of your collar, dragging you to a table. "You'll thank me later for this, trust me."

You pouted, grumbling. "I hate you."