Chapter Four

I got views on this pretty fast♡ thanks guys!

Chapter Four

The three of us were at a small diner trying to figure out what to do.

Macie and I were just supposed to go, but Tyler was bored and decided to tag along.
We skimmed over our menus as we thought of ideas.

"Are you three ready to order?" A blonde around mine and Tyler's age asked in a bored tone.

Tyler's eyes lit up once he saw her face and I knew what was coming,"Can I order some time with you?" He grinned, wrapping one of his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him.

"Sorry, that's not in the menu." She retorted, and Macie and I both snickered a bit.

He shot us glares before ordering.

Macie and I followed next, before we handed her our menus.

"I bet she'll spit in your food." I thought aloud, smirking.

He rolled his eyes, "Haha, very funny."

"I've never been turned down." He muttered under his breath, obviously trying not to let anyone hear, but I did.

"Well, there's a first time for everything," I stated, and his eyes snapped up to meet mine.

"And a last." He hissed, before standing up and storming to the bathroom.

"Did my comment really irritate him that bad?" I asked Macie, who was watching all of this with an amused glint in her eye.

"He just doesn't like being insulted, and you and that waitress both did it." She replied, obviously thinking this situation is funny since her brother is getting picked on.

He came out of the bathroom, looking different than before.

"It doesn't matter if you fix your hair," I started, already earning a piercing glare. "She's still not going to change her opinion of you."

He looked like a raging bull, his face a faint red, and his eyes burning flames of fury.

I could almost see the steam coming out of his ears.

The waitress set our plates down, not even throwing him a glance, which angered him even more.

Macie muttered a 'thanks', before starting on her food.

I did the same, grinning humorously at Tyler's livid expression.

"Dude, calm down, take a joke." I laughed; he didn't bother responding, he just angrily stabbed at his food with a fork.

"Okay Ty, go to the bathroom, splash some cold water on your face, and calm down." Macie said.

Tyler got up and did as she said, leaving the two of us alone.

"This is going to be a lot harder than I thought," Macie muttered under her breath, causing me to focus my attention on her.

"What is?" I asked hesitantly, and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"I'm kind of trying to figure out a way to get you two together. I mean, I'd totally ship Dyler." The moment she said 'Dyler', I was ready to strangle her.

"Dyler, is never going to happen. I mean, he's cute, but I don't like him, and I know for sure he doesn't like me." I stated simply, taking a bite of my burger.

"I think you both will eventually, I've done this before, and I can do it again." Was all she had time to say before Tyler sat down again, looking visibly calmer.