Epilogue

IMPORTANT: I have a surprise after the epilogue, so make sure you don't delete this story from your library, and be aware, thank you.

Epilogue

It's my first day at college, and I'm going to Pine University.

I decided to go back home for college; it's not like mom or dad will miss me too much.

I kind of hope Tyler is here, but he's probably moved on.

I'd love to say that after a while, my bullying got better, and I found a great boyfriend and everything, but I didn't.

The bullying got worse, and more physical.
Then I got into an abusive relationship, and I still have bruises and scars from both things.

I walked into my new dorm to unpack my things.
I recognized the car out front, but I couldn't remember whose it was.

I started to drag my suitcase to my room, when I heard a loud bang behind me.

I slowly turned around to see Taylor standing there with a shocked expression on her face.

My jaw dropped and rested comfortably on the ground.

It didn't take long for her to scream and run over to me, engulfing me in a suffocating hug, but I didn't complain.

"I missed you Dev, but I'm not the only one. Tyler hasn't even tried to talk to another girl since you left. He went into some sort of deep depression." She said, and I chuckled.

"Is he going here?" I asked, hoping so much he was.

She tried to hold back another scream, "Yeah, why don't we go see him, I know which dorm he's in."

Tyler's POV-

I ran a hand through my hair and started tugging at the ends of it.

Gosh I miss Devan. Why can't I just get over her?

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I shouted to my dorm mates.

I opened the door and saw Taylor standing there with a wide grin.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked hesitantly, scared of what it was.

"I have a surprise for you," She paused, disappearing behind the door and grabbing someone's hand.

She pulled a girl out, and I nearly fainted.

I just stood there and stared at Devan for what felt like hours, but was only mere seconds.

I pulled her into a hug, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, squeezing tightly, as though she was terrified to let go.

I rested my chin on the top of her head, and held her tightly.

I glanced over at Taylor and gave her a grateful smile.

She returned it, before climbing into her car and driving away, leaving the two of us.

"I want to take you somewhere, it's not too far from here." I told Devan once we pulled away, and she nodded, her cheeks soaked with tears.

We climbed onto my motorcycle and I drove to our place.

When she saw it, she took in a sharp breath, no doubt tons of memories flooding her mind.

I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together, gently tugging her to the room where I told her I loved her.

She read over the words I had wrote on the wall the moment we walked inside.

"You know," I started nervously. "I never stopped loving you Dev."

She smiled, wiping the tears off of her face.

"I never stopped loving you either Tyler." She admitted, and I grinned.

"So, did you date anyone else while you were gone?" I asked casually, and unexpectedly she started sobbing.

I pulled her close to me and she started crying into my shoulder, her tears making my shirt wet.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, my heart aching at her face twisted with sadness.

"I-I did, b-but I should p-probably tell you everything that h-happened." She stammered, taking a seat on the broken staircase, and I followed suit.

"When I first got there, this guy named Gregory, kept bullying me, both physically and verbally.
    Then I started dating this guy, Marcus who said he'd help me. He ended up abusing me worse than Gregory." She said, and I cupped her cheek in my hand.

She stood up and lifted her shirt up over her belly button, revealing a few faded scars and bruises.

I gasped, before jumping up and pulling her towards me.

"I will catch a plane and go beat them up myself, just say the words." I said, and she chuckled.

I smiled at that sound, it was better than any song on the radio.

"No. But I did miss you, so much. I'm just glad we're together." She admitted, and I nodded in agreement.

"So," She started. "Do you want to pick up where we left off? I'll be your girlfriend, and you'll be my boyfriend."

I couldn't help the wide grin stretching itself across my face.

"How could I refuse?"

***

Important!

There is a bonus chapter coming next, and then there will be a surprise, so stay tuned!

Byeee!