Chapter Six

Like I said before, don't forget to vote and comment!

Chapter Six

I woke up on the couch with someone's arm draped around my waist.

I nearly had a panic attack as it dawned on me who it was.

He'll have a major freak-out if he finds out he slept with his arm around me; if I'm honest, I'm not taking this too well myself.

I slowly turned my head so not to wake Tyler up.

I looked at his peaceful expression, the way he looked so innocent and harmless.

I couldn't help the small smile stretching onto my face.

And it was immediately ruined when Tyler's eyes snapped open and his eyes widened.

He shoved me off of the couch, and I groaned.

"Why were you in my arms?" He asked, sitting up.

I sat up as well, rubbing a pained spot on the back of my head.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed incredulously. "I woke up and you were cuddling me like I was a stuffed teddy bear!"

His shocked expression never vanished as he massaged his temples.

"It's the girls' fault for making us sit on the same couch last night." He decided, thinking aloud.

"I agree, but shut up before they wake up." I whisper-yelled, honestly surprised they hadn't already woken up after Tyler's outburst.

He shrugged, and layed back down, closing his eyes.

I climbed on the opposite end of the couch, and turned so my back was facing his feet.

The bad boy slept with his arm around me last night.

I shoved away the thought, and closed my eyes, enjoying our last morning of sleeping in before going back to school tomorrow.

For me, the last week of school is always the worst.

***

The smell of bacon frying woke me up, tingling every one of my nose hairs with the amazing scent.

I slowly opened my eyes, and glanced around the room, noticing Macie and Taylor were gone, but Tyler was still sleeping on the couch.

I closed my eyes again, figuring they'll wake us up when breakfast is done.

They're not mean enough to eat without us....are they?

My eyes snapped open and I bolted into the kitchen where Macie was dancing around the stove, and Taylor was humming while she mixed batter, that I'm assuming, is the before to a plate of fluffy pancakes.

"Good morning sleepy head, did you and Tyler sleep well?" Taylor asked, and her and Macie shared a knowing glance.

Did they see his arm around me while we were sleeping? I swear I don't know how we ended up like that!

"I slept fine, I don't know about that bozo though." I muttered sleepily, wiping the gunk from my eyes.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I slurred, stumbling into the guest room, that for the next few weeks I'm considering my room.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with black short-sleeves.
I also grabbed my cough-princess underwear-cough cough.

I walked into the basic bathroom with white walls, and undressed.

I stepped into the shower and turned on hot water, too tired to care that it was melting my skin.

***

I sat alone at the dining room table, waiting for the girls to serve breakfast.

After I had gotten out of the shower, I learned that Tyler had been waiting for me to get done so that he could take a shower, because apparently we're going to be sharing that bathroom.

It would've been useful to learn that before now.

Tyler and I decided not to speak of the incident that had happened with last nights unplanned sleeping arrangements.

"Breakfast is served!" Macie chimed, setting down both a plate of bacon, and a plate of eggs.

Taylor joined her by setting down a plate of delicious looking pancakes.

It looks like Taylor and Macie have really hit it off, and joined eachother in playing Cupid, which I'm not too fond of.

I grabbed a pancake and a piece of bacon, completely ignoring the eggs sitting there, waiting to be eaten.

I drizzled the syrup on my pancake, and some on my bacon.

It's weird okay, I get it!

I was finished with my breakfast in a time span of six minutes, and going for my second plate full, when Tyler and Mrs. Young joined us.

"Good morning Mrs. Young!" Taylor chirped, smiling brightly.

"Please dear, you and Devan can call me Kara." She assured, returning Taylor's smile.

"How are you this morning, Kara?" I asked, saying her name for the first time ever.

"I'm doing just fine Devan, what about you? How are you doing?" She returned the question, setting down her book and looking me in the eye, as if detecting somethings wrong.

I don't know what she's detecting though.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking." She nodded her head, and began reading again.

I continued eating, savoring every bite until I reached the last.

I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed when I was finished eating, it was a fantastic breakfast.

"Thanks for breakfast guys," I smiled, and they returned it.

"No problem. Do you like it Ty?" Macie asked her brother.

"It's great!" He exclaimed through a mouthful of pancake.

I rolled my eyes at his lack of manors, but couldn't help the grin rising on my face.

***

Sorry this chapter is short, but I wanted to get this out there for you guys! Thanks for reading, don't forget to drop a vote and a comment, and I wanted to give a special thanks to WrestlingManager for being so supportive.

Bye!