Just Want Love

Kelly's player is skating through the rink across to the opponent's goal with the puck. They were tied with two and there is only a good few seconds left in the game.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me!"

Mike laughed, hearing the buzzer sound of. His player, shooting the puck in the net from Kelly's spot after stealing the puck from her. "I win, miss Clarkson."

"You totally cheated!" Kelly frowned. "That's impossible, how do you do that? You're like 100 feet away!"

Carrie laughed at Kelly being a sore loser.  "It's just a game, Kell." She patted her back twice.

Kelly pouted. "But I lost the bet."

Carrie winced at the reminder of the bet. She just hoped Mike won't ask her to do something extreme. "Speaking of, what do I have to do?"

"I just want a kiss." Mike shrugged, after placing the controllers on the table.

Carrie forced a smile, thankful for the simple request. She scooted a little more close to her husband and left a quick kiss on his cheek.

Mike frowned, seeing Kelly chuckle behind Carrie. "Not there, here." He pointed at his lips.

Carrie rolled her eyes then proceeded to peck his lips, only to have Mike hold her face, stopping her from pulling away.

Kelly stood awkwardly behind the married couple, unsure whether to leave the room or wait till they finish. She didn't have to decide though, when Carrie finally had the strength to pry Mike's hands away from her face.

"That's enough." Carrie mumbled.

"Yes," Kelly agreed. "You can continue once I'm gone but right now, just leave a little room for the Holy Spirit." She joked.

"Sorry." Mike smiled guiltily. "Do you guys have any more plans for the rest of the day?"

"Yea." Carrie turned off the game console, putting back the games and controllers on their respective places. "Ivey and Mark are coming over. She said she's a little hurt that I haven't introduced her to Kelly Clarkson yet."

"Wait, you mean I'm the only one who's going to be single?" Kelly interrupted the conversation, Mike having exited the room already after hearing Mark coming over.

"Don't worry, once the boys get their beers they'd totally have a world of their own, which is from the moment Mark and Ivey gets here." Carrie assured. "It'll seriously feel like we're just having a girls day."

"Okay good. Because it would totally be awkward when everyone is going to make-out and I'm just there watching."

Carrie laughed. "But that's okay, right? I mean, I know I just told you we'd go shopping and stuff but I didn't tell you about meeting anyone, cause if not, I can just cancel."

"Of course, no worries." Kelly smiled. "So what does this girls day consist of?" Kelly asked, following Carrie out of the room.

"Well, usually, Ivey and I just hangs out by the pool, drinking beers, getting a tan." Carrie answered, making her way up to her bedroom.

"Okay, what?" Kelly asked, the word tan sticking to her mind. "You don't really think I'd be able to have a tan in these, aside from my arms, right?" She said motioning to her jeans and shirt.

Breaking Your Own HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara