Vegas Baby!

"I'm so tired

"I'm so tired." Kelly plopped herself down on the hotel bed, her eyes closing constantly.

"You slept through the whole flight!" Carrie laughed, dumping Kelly's bags on the floor. She sat down on the edge of the bed, stretching her arms out.

"It's two in the morning!" Kelly whined. "What person gets flights at an ungodly hour?"

Carrie laughed loudly. She knew how much the Texan loved her sleep. "Anyway, I'll be in my room. I'm going to give Mike a call." She patted the pop singer's leg before standing up.

"I'll be here if you need me." Kelly mumbled, feeling herself falling back into a deep slumber.

Carrie closed the door quietly, she too was feeling a bit tired. She just needed to call her husband, then she can have her rest.

Carrie had originally wanted Kelly to take Ashley with her but the singer said her best friend wasn't available and is back home in Texas. She was oblivious to the fact that the duo wasn't still on speaking terms so she accepted the lame excuse. And it wasn't like she was going to protest more when Kelly had asked her to come with her.

"Take care of yourself for me, okay?" Mike reminded his wife again
He wasn't keen on the idea of Carrie and Kelly being alone in Vegas without any body guards with them. "I'll see you in a few days?"

"Mhmm." Carrie mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, good night." Mike laughed, hearing nothing but snores on the other end of the line. He hung up the phone, going back to sleep himself.

Carrie wasn't deep into her sleep yet when she felt the bed dip, then heard Kelly whispering her name. "What?"

"Care." Kelly whispered again, this time shaking her on the shoulder. "Carrie."