More Secrets

"So was the blonde as good in bed as she was good looking?" Ashley teased, entering her best friend's house.

"Shhh." Kelly shushed her, sitting up from the sofa, her eyes widening at the question her best friend threw at her.

Ashley chuckled loudly. "What? Since when did Kelly Clarkson get shy about her sex life?" She noticed a lock of blonde hair disappear back into the kitchen, immediately clasping her mouth shut. "Shit, you could've started with she's still here." She whispered.

"She's not." Kelly mumbled sleepily, resting her head on her best friend's shoulder.

"Then who's in the kitchen?"

"Shit, shit, shit." Kelly bolted up to her feet, pacing nervously, sending her friend into confusion. "Carrie's here. Oh my god. She must've have heard you, you bastard."

Ashley was finding everything amusing. "How the fuck am I a bastard? I just entered your house dipshit." She plopped herself down on the couch. "So Carrie huh."

"Shut up, Donovan." Kelly scowled, glancing at the kitchen door every so often. "What do you want?"

Carrie was not sure if she heard Ashley right. She suddenly felt sorry for interrupting Kelly's night and bored her with her pathetic marriage life. So, she made a mental note to apologize to her later, she needs to find the right time to interrupt first. In the mean time, she busied herself with making breakfast as she promised Kelly before she left to go sort out the mess in her own household.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me going back to L.A. today." Ashley smirked, knowing in fact that her best friend did forget. "I just came to say goodbye and give out a few reminders about yourself."
"Ash, I'm not eight. I can take care of lil' ol' me alright. I don't need your guidance or whatever else you think I need." Kelly rolled her eyes. "But anyway, Carrie promised to cook breakfast so you better stay and eat before you go."

"Yea, yea. Which reminds me, I haven't said hi yet." Ashley stood up and walked ahead of her puffing and huffing best friend towards the kitchen. "Hey, cowgirl. Good morning!"

Carrie jumped, startled at the sudden voice greeting her, but she still turned around, plastering a smile across her face and greeted Ashley back, sending a timid smile on Kelly's way as well. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, I hope you like vegan dish." 

"I haven't really eaten anything vegan but I'm looking forward to tasting your dish." Ashley smiled politely. "So what brought you here at the early hours of the morning?"

Kelly buried her face in her hands, leave it to Ashley to go straight to the point. "Why don't you help me set the table up?" She suggested.

"Oh please, you can do that yourself Clarkson. Carrie and I are talking, don't be rude." Ashley pushed Kelly out the kitchen before she can say any more. "So?" She looked at Carrie expectantly, her question still hanging in the air.

"Um, - "

"I asked her to come over so we could talk about doing a song together." Kelly interrupted, knowing the country singer may be getting more uncomfortable at the bluntness of her friend.

"Really? I didn't know you were planning on making a song together." Ashley was suppressing to comment about Carrie wearing Kelly's pajamas for the sake of both women, but sometimes watching people squirm due to awkwardness is very fun to watch. "I love your jammies." She smiled at Carrie. "I gave Kelly an identical one for Christmas last year."

Breaking Your Own HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara