Chapter 1

"MOMMY!! JACKSON TOOK MY HAM!!"

"JACOB DID IT FIRST!"

Elsa walks out of the kitchen and into the dining room. She sees her two little boys fighting over food again and her little angel laughing.

Elsa: Jackson, Jacob mommy doesn't want you two to fight. Elisa doesn't like when you two fight.

Jackson and Jacob Frost are twin boys. They both have Elsa platinum hair and Jack blue eyes. They both look like Jack than Elsa. Jackson is the oldest and playful one. Jacob is the middle child and is very sensitive. They are 5 year old.

Elisa Frost is the youngest. She has most of Elsa looks. She is 1 year old and doesn't cry a lot. She also love eating things.

Elsa: now stop fighting, daddy will be home in any minute

Jackson: will daddy bring uncle north

Elsa: uncle north is working today

Jacob: uncle north scares me

"Doesn't he scare everyone."

Jackson: DADDY!!

Jackson ran and hugged his daddy leg. Jacob does the same but while running he trips. Before Jacob hit his face daddy caught him. Elsa picked up Elisa and walked over to her husband.

Jack: hey little tigers and hello beautiful

Jack and Elsa kissed. Jackson let go and gave them a disgust face.

Jackson: that looks nasty

Jacob: no it doesn't! Daddy I want one!

Jacob puckers his lips and started jumping.

Jack: no Jacob, you don't deserve it

Jacob: b-but I want one

Jacob started tearing up.

Elsa: mommy will give you one. Daddy is a bad person.

Elsa bend down and Jacob smiled. His kissed his mommy lips and hugged her. Elsa giggles.

Jack: now daddy wants one

Jackson: not from me

Jackson said and walk to the living room.

Jack: Jackson!! Daddy wants one

Jacob: I'll give you one

Jack chuckles and lift Jacob up. Jacob kiss his daddy lips and Elsa smiled at the scene. Jack put Jacob down and Jacob followed Jackson.

Elsa: so how was your day

Jack: busy, boring, wishing I was home

Elsa: well your step dad came by today. He thinks your ready to take over the company.

Jack: WHAT!!?!? Oh nooo nooo I'm not ready. Elsa you know I'm not ready.

Elsa: we all know you are. You know too. Your just scared. I know how you feel.

Jack: I don't wanna drift away from my family