Chapter 9

3 days has pass. Jack is always at his photo shoot. Elsa and the kids went to look around the area. They did many fun things without their dad. Jack would come home late and apologize and pay for his family dinner. That's how it been the past 3 days.

Jack photo shoot is finish and published. They are having a celebration for it tonight. Jack being him want to show off his wife and invited her. Elsa isn't a big party person as you know. She declines not just for that but for the kids. Nobody will watch them when they are asleep.

Jack: Elsa please!! I'll tell someone from the lobby to watch them

Elsa: a stranger to watch the famous Jack Frost kids. I'll pass.

Jack: then I won't go

Elsa: the party is dedicated to you not me but it's fine if you don't go.

Jack stayed quiet. He sigh and laid on Elsa lap. He sigh again.

Elsa: go to your party. I'll be fine here.

Jack: I wanna show off my queen

Elsa: the whole world knows who I am and who I belong to

Jack and Elsa smiled at each other. Jack leans in and Elsa kissed his lips.

Jack: I love it when you kiss me first

Elsa: I know

Jack: I love you so much

Elsa: I love you too Frosty

Elsa pecked his forehead.

Jack: well ill see you later

Elsa: the tux is in the closet

Jack nodded and went to the closet and change into his tux. He kissed his wife again and walk out of the door.

He arrived at the huge mansion that holds the party. He walks in and was greeted by his manger. His eyes widen. It wasn't a blast music party. It was those fancy parties.

Erica: your late

Jack: I had a moment with my wife

Erica: your job is more important then her

Jack: ha you wish

Erica guided him to the stage. Mr.Zeke smiles and greeted Jack.

Mr.Zeke: Zack!!

Jack: it's Jack

Mr.Zeke: I don't care

Mr.Zeke grabs a mic and greeted everyone. He made an announcement for Jack. Everyone takes pictures of Jack and Mr.Zeke. Mr.Zeke walks off to his 'friends' and Jack was standing awkwardly by the food court.

Jack: *mumble* this party is boring. I miss bunny and north and Sandy. They will make this party fun.

Erica: there you are! Come with me and try this

Jack: W-what

Erica grabbed his hand and dragged him to a bar.

Jack: oh sorry I'm not drinking tonight

Erica: come on Jack! Have some fun

Jack: sorry not tonight

Erica: party pooper

Jack: excuse me

Erica: you heard me! Party pooper

Jack: I'm no party pooper! I'm the party king

Jack picks up a cup and chugged it down. He flinch at the taste. He looks at his manager and she smirks.

Erica: i can drink more then you, Greg get me a whole bottle.

The bartender handed her a whole bottle of alcohol. She chugged the whole bottle spilling a little on her dress. Jack knows where this is gonna lead. He knows she's flirting with him and trying to get him drunk so they can do it. Jack hates to say this but he gotta leave some how.

Jack: looks like you won! Well I'm going home

Erica: already but you just got here and you just lost to a girl.

Jack turn around and smirked. In the inside he is trying not to fall for her trick. He hates losing especially losing to a girl.

Jack: whatever you say princess

Erica: princess? Well this princess just kicked your ass

Jack couldn't take it. He went in. He had to win. Jack walk back to her and asked for another drink. He chugged it down and the night went like that. Jack got drunk but Erica didn't. She played dirty.

Erica: thank you for giving me a soda and him alcohol

The bartender nodded. The manager asked for a body guard to help her carry Jack. This day will be Jack least favorite day. After this day he lost everything. He regretted everything. He hates himself for being competitive. He hates himself in general.