Chapter 38

"YES WE GET TO STAY UP," Jackson yelled. The twins ran around the room in excitement. Elisa tilted her head to side in confusion.

"We are on our way, so be ready," Elsa said through the phone.

"Yes mam," Anna responded. She hung up the phone and smiled at the kids. The twins ran around the room, collecting their things and getting ready to leave.

"Jacob, get Elisa bottle in the kitchen," Jackson command. Jacob ran to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle.

"Elsa and Jack taught them good," Kristoff says, breaking Anna thoughts. Anna nodded.

"We can be better parents then them," Anna giggled, rubbing her small round stomach. Kristoff chuckle and kissed her forehead.

"Is that everything," Jacob asked. Jackson nodded and the boys looked at their aunt and uncle.

"Good job! Now they should be here in any minute," Kristoff said and like that the doorbell rang. The twins ran to the door and opened it. Their parents smiled at them but the twins ignored it and ran into the car.

"Ouch," Jack mumbled.

"OH MY! BABY," Elsa screeched and ran into the house to see her sister with a baby bump. Jack chuckled and walked in.

"Calm down Elsa," Anna giggled, seeing her sister stare at her stomach in awe. Elsa looked at Kristoff.

"You better take care of her. Get her everything she craves for and watch her 24/7. When in labor, stay by her side. She will need it," Elsa instructed.

"Those will be in my mind," Kristoff nodded.

"We can chit chat at the party. Come on now," Jack said, walking out of the house with Elisa clapping. Elsa and Kristoff helped Anna off the couch and into the car.

-time skip-

Everyone arrived at the Frost house. There wasn't loud music or alcohol. It was more of a kids party. Everyone was around the dinner table, playing uno.

"HA! GET 2 CARDS JACK," North yelled and put a 2+ card down. Jack smirked and put another 2+ card down.

"You mean Jackson get 4 cards," Jack said. The young boy also smirked and put down another 2+ card.

"6 cards brother," Jackson said. Jacob put another 2+ card.

"8 cards. Sorry uncle Sandy," Jacob grinned. Sandy rolled his eyes and grabbed 8 cards.

"At least you don't have as many cards as me," Bunny pointed at his cards. Everyone laughed.

"I'm bored! Let's play monopoly," Rapunzel said, throwing her cards in the air.

"But I'm at uno," Elsa pouted.

"That's why we are changing games," Rapunzel said, cleaning the cards up. She pulled out the monopoly board and looked at everyone.

"We need to split into teams," Hiccup said, eyeing the few characters on the game board.

"How are we gonna sort the teams," Sandy asked. Hiccup looked at everyone and an idea popped in his head.

"How about family vs family," Hiccup suggested.

"My family isn't here," Bunny said.

"How about we play slap jack," North suggested.

"But I don't wanna slap daddy," Jacob pouted.

"I do," Merida chuckled.

"No, Jacob it's a card game," North tried to explain.

"I ain't playing that. Last time I played, my hand went numb," Jack said, remembering how he played that game with North.

"Come on! It's fun and funny to watch," North laughed.

"Let's do the fireworks," Eugene said, getting tired of the games.

"Fireworks," Rapunzel gasped.

"Isn't illegal to blast fireworks," Sandy asked, turning to Hiccup.

"That I have no clue," Hiccup nervously chuckled.

"It's okay, we got a cop here so it's okay," North said. Hiccup rolled his eyes. They walked outside and North pulled out the fireworks.

"Jacob, Jackson, this is gonna be really loud but really pretty," Elsa informed the twins. Jack pointed at Elisa then the sky then his ear. Elisa giggled and threw a flying kiss to the sky.

Jack chuckled and wrapped an arm around Elsa and held Elisa's small hand with the other. Elsa brought her phone out to record the moment. The twins were waiting patiently for the show.

Hiccup brushed his hands gently against Merida's hand. She rolled her eyes at how shy he was, so she made the move. She intertwine their hands together. Hiccup blushed but smiled.

"Eugene, I need a better view of the fireworks," Rapunzel said. Eugene raised an eyebrow.

"And what am I suppose to do," Eugene asked.

"Piggy back ride please," Rapunzel smiled. Eugene chuckled and squat down in front of her. She got on his back and open her phone. She took a selfie of them then recorded the night sky.

Kristoff wrapped his arms around Anna waist. Anna put a hand on her stomach and smiled.

North began the fireworks and the colorful explosion began. The dark night sky became full of colors. The kids looked at it in awe. Everyone smiled. It was like a new chapter and a happy ending to everyone stories.

"Mom, dad," Jackson said. The parents looked down at the young boy. The young boy licked his lips.

"I'm sorry that I said I hate you guys. I didn't mean it. I love you mom and dad," Jackson cried. Jacob looked at his brother and smiled. Jacob knew that his brother was keeping in his feeling. He didn't want his family to break so he played the I hate you card.

"We understand Jackson and we forgive you," Jack squat down to his son eye level. Elsa followed and finished her husband sentence.

"We love you too and are very sorry to break this family," Elsa kissed her son head. Jacob jumped into the scene and wrapped his arms around Elsa.

"We love you too Jacob and Elisa," Elsa chuckled.

"That reminds me! I got you something as a promise," Jack said. He put Elisa down and ran back into the house. He came back out with bracelets.

"You know Jackson has jeweler," Elsa whispered.

"They have your name on them. This is our family promise," Jack said, ignoring his wife. He put the bracelet on everyone arm.

"What's the promise," Jacob asked. Jack smiled and looked at the sky again.

"Families have their ups and down but they will find there way back together," Jack said.

"Did you get that off of google," Bunny asked, overhearing their conversation.

"Get out of this! You aren't our family," Jack scowled. Bunny chuckled and walked some where else.

"F-family," Elisa stuttered out. The family eyes widen and cheered her on.

"Another word that I didn't record," Elsa chuckled. The family looked back at the sky and watch the firework show.

And like that I made another crappy ending. But it's okay. Everyone got a happy ending, including Pitch Black.

The end