Chapter 15

A month has passed. Jack Frost because the owner of the Pitch Black company. He has changed over the pass month. He isn't your fun and hot Jack Frost anymore. He's more of a cold hearted and hot Jack Frost now.

Elsa and the kids are okay. Jacob still has no clue what's going on. He thinks his dad is working hard. Jackson on the other hand is still mad at both of his parents. He stoped hanging out with his mom. He hangs out with his aunt, Anna. Elsa tries to talk to him but it's either Jackson throwing a tantrum or screaming at her. Elisa is still the cute little baby.

Today was the day Jack comes back to America. Pitch planed a welcome back party for Jack. He invited all his family member and Elsa's family. Elsa, herself didn't want to go but she didn't want to break the boys heart.

~time skip~

The party began. It was a fancy and elegant party. Everyone was looking proper. All the guest had arrived expect for the special guest, Jack.

Elsa sat alone with her long white and blue mermaid dress. She and her kids stood out of the crowd because everyone was wearing white or black. Yes she was wearing white but there was also some colors.

Jackson and Jacob wore a blue tux to match their mom and each other. There platinum hair is styled up. Elisa is wearing a puffy light blue dress. She also had a flower hand band on.

Jacob was helping Elisa walk while Jackson sat next to his mom. This is the first time Jackson had been this close to his mom since the incident.

"Mind if we go home early," Elsa asked Jackson.

"After we see dad," Jackson said, not making eye contact with him mom. Elsa sighed and watched Jacob and Elisa.

The doors burst open. Three guards and a familiar white haired boy showed up. Jack Frost had arrived. He's wearing a black tux and his hair is styled up. Everyone greeted him.

Elsa stared at him in shocked. Her heart was beating faster. She really did miss him. She snapped out of her daydream because she heard Jacob yelled daddy.

"DADDY," Jacob yelled. He let go of Elisa hand and ran to his father. Elisa felled on the floor and giggled. She recognized her dad, so she tried to get up. She eventually got up and slowly walked over to her dad.

Jack smiled and squat down to hug Jacob. He noticed his only daughter trying to walk to him. He walked over to her with Jacob in his arms. He squat down and let Jacob go.

"My princess is walking. Daddy is happy," Jack mumbled. Elisa giggled and cupped her little chubby hand on Jack's cheek. Jack chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"D-daaa," Elisa said but stopped. Jack eyes widen. Elisa never speaks so it was hard for Jack and Elsa to teach her small words. All she does was giggle or clap. Jack smiled at her cuteness.

"You will get there princess," Jack said. He wasn't in the mood to teach her. He wanted to see one person then leave. He picked up Elisa and looked up. He connected eyes with the one he loves.

Everyone was watching the little family reunite. There was some murmurs and cameras started to flash. Elsa was the first to notice this. Jack was still lost in her eyes.

"Since we are divorce, should we make a plan on where the kids will be staying. I can't keep them away from you," Elsa said. She straighten up to look more professional. Jack stop staring and sighed.

"I won't have time to watch the kids, so I'll visit when I can," Jack said, coldly. Elsa nods. It was quiet again.

"Ugh! I hate this! Why can't we be a family again! It's both of your faults! I-If you love us then make up already," Jackson said. He wiped his tears on his sleeve and looked up at his parents.

"Jackson, I'm so-." Elsa and Jack both said but was cut off by Jackson.

"Sorry is not what I want to hear. I'm going home," Jackson said, stomping out of the party.

"I'll take him home,Jacob you coming," Elsa said. She walks over to Jack and open her hand out. Elisa shook her head. Elisa held onto Jack tighter.

"I'll take her home," Jack said. Elsa nodded. She looks at Jacob and see him sitting on the floor, crying.

"Are we not family anymore," Jacob sniffled. Jack and Elsa heart broke. This is the same thing that happen last time but it's worse.

"Go Elsa, I'll take Jackson home too," Jack said. He didn't want to cause a scene. Elsa sighed and lifted her dress and jogged her way out of the party.

Pitch came out of the shadows. He walked over to Jack and wrapped his arms around him.

"I hope you lose those feelings for her," pitch whispered in Jack's ear.

"And if I don't," Jack said, sounding cocky.

"Something worse comes you way. Maybe I should mess with this little one," Pitch poked Elisa nosed and she started to cry.

"Hey! Alright! I will," Jack said, turning Elisa away from Pitch.

"That's my son," Pitch said and smiled. Jack ignores him and walks over to Jacob. The party started up again. Classical music is back up and everyone going back to the chatter.

Jack sat on the floor with Jacob. Jacob wiped his tears and looked at his dad. He crawled into Jack's lap. Elisa got off of Jack and sat next to him.

"Is it true," Jacob asked.

"What is," Jack questioned.

"We aren't family anymore," Jacob said with a pout.

-with Elsa-

Elsa finally found Jackson. He was sitting alone at Waffle House. She walks into the restaurant, getting weird stares. Well she is wearing something fancy and she is walking into a che-you get it so let's move on.

Elsa sat across from Jackson. Jackson looks away from her. Elsa grabbed a menu and looked at it. She grabbed another one and gave it to him. He looks at her confused.

"Order anything you want," Elsa said. Jackson slowly nodded and pointed at pancakes.

"Just that," Elsa asked. Jackson nodded. Elsa shrugged and order that for him. They sat there in silence again.

"Are we gonna be together again," Jackson whispered. The pancakes came out and Jackson dug in. Elsa giggled. She had to think about that question. She wasn't sure herself.

"Jackson, mommy isn't sure," Elsa said.

"I'm a big boy now. Stop calling yourself mommy. I'll call you mom," Jackson said with a mouthful of pancakes. Elsa chuckled.

"Will my big boy help me out," Elsa asked.

"Well I cant stay mad at you and daddy forever, so I'll help mommy and daddy out," Jackson said finishing his plate. Elsa smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry, for saying those words. I know I wasn't suppose to say them. I'm sorry," Jackson said looking down.

"You were mad so words come out. It's okay but don't do it again," Elsa said. Jackson nodded.

Does that mean we aren't family anymore," Jackson asked.

Elsa and Jack both thought about this. They didn't know what to say. Elsa already told him that she wasn't sure but this question was different. They both thought of the same thing.

"Family will find its way to us," Elsa and Jack simply said. The kids didn't understand but shrugged it off.