Chapter 29

Hiccup opened his laptop and waited for Jack to say something. He clicked on a file on his laptop. Jack took his mask off but kept the sunglasses on. He adjusted his beanie and sighs.

"Let's go straight to it," Jack said. Hiccup nodded.

"You did not sleep with those girls. Here's your proof," Hiccup turn his laptop around and on the laptop showed a video.

"This better not be a sex tape," Jack eyed Hiccup. Hiccup facepalmed and played the video.

The video showed his ex manger speaking to a counter person. Then a Guard came in carrying Jack's unconscious body. The manger smiles and guided the guard to the elevator. The video flips to the elevator.

"Is there any sound," Jack asked, getting bored at the soundless video.

"Actually yes but I thought you might wanna hear it when your alone," Hiccup said and paused the video. He pulled out some headphones and connected it to the laptop and gave it to Jack. Jack put on the headphones and played the video.

"You will strip him and scatter his clothes on the floor," the manger said on the video. The guard nodded.

"So what are you gonna do with a naked celebrity," the guard asked.

"None of your concern," the manger scoffed. The elevator door open and she walked out first. The guard followed. The video flipped to a door. The manger walked past it and the guard walked in the room.

A few minutes later, the guard left the room without Jack's body. The manger walked in the room with 2 other girls.

Jack gulped. His heart started beating faster. Hiccup told him he didn't do it but this is scaring him. He put his face mask on and took the sunglasses off.

A few minutes passed again and the 3 female walked out of the room with clothes. Jack looked at the video confused. The video flipped cameras to a different room.

The three females popped up and they entered that room. Hiccup fast forward the video to 8 am. The girls walked out of the room. The video switched back to the camera where Jack was sleeping in. The girls walked in and the video stoped.

"Thats your proof," Jack raised an eyebrow. Hiccup nodded.

"That won't save my butt! I didn't even get it," Jack scoffed. Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"Are you that idiotic! They never slept with you as you can see," Hiccup played the video again and paused at the guard holding Jack.

"You are here," Hiccup pointed then fast forward the video to the elevator.

"Now are you still in his arms and the guard striped you not her or any other female," Hiccup pointed at Jack unconscious body. He fast forward to where the manger walked past the door.

"The manger walked right past the door but the guard walked in it," Hiccup said and fast forward.

"Now manger is bringing girls. Sex takes about 5.4 minutes but since there are more people, it will take longer. They left the room after a minute and 30 seconds," Hiccup explained and fast forward to the next day.

"That night you were sleeping by yourself. The next morning the girls came back in the room. This shows you and them never slept with each other. It was an act and the person behind this act is not them but your step father," Hiccup explained. He took his computer back and exited out of the video. He clicked on another file.

"This is the day before your affair. I hacked into the cameras system of your company," Hiccup said and turn the computer around.

"Another video," Jack groan.

"It's better than pictures," Hiccup encouraged. He played the video. It was the manger and Pitch.

"It's real simple. You will make it look like you and my son slept with each other," Pitch smirked.

"This will ruin him and his life," the manger said.

"Do you think I care. I just want him take over this company before I died," Pitch growled.

"Why," the manger asked.

"Asking too many questions! Do it now or I'll finish you," Pitch scoffed. The manger nodded and ran out of the office. The video stopped.

"Your father is king of nightmares. He is a criminal back in 2003," Hiccup said, taking his laptop and opening his research tab. He turn it back to Jack.

Pitch Black
Committed 4 felonies
Raped 7 girls
Killed 36 people
Kidnapped 201 girls that are 18-30 years old
Robbed 27 banks
Ran away from prison 11 times

Jack looked at Hiccup. Hiccup took his laptop back. They both sat in silence. Jack finally processed everything.

"He's all over the news now. Why is nobody catching him," Jack asked.

"Wonder why he married your mother and who your father was," Hiccup asked.

"My father was a businessman but his ideas made him bankrupt. He died in a car accident right after I was born," Jack said.

"Wrong. He was a successful man. Like you he was also a model and a businessman. He was never bankrupted and did not die in a accident," Hiccup closed his laptop. Jack bit his lips.

"More information. How do you know all this," Jack asked.

"I learn to hack," Hiccup smiled.

"Whatever. Go on. What happen to my dad," Jack said, switching his accessories.

"Pitch threaten your father when he escaped prison. He took a liking to your mom and wanted her. It says your father agreed and when Pitch let him go, he ran and called the cops. He succeeded and Pitch went back to jail. After you were born, Pitch escaped prison and murder your father. He told your mother it was a car accident. I'm guessing he woo her and she married him, creating his last name as Frost," Hiccup explained.

"I need to learn hacking," Jack mumbled.

"So what are you gonna do now Jack," Hiccup asked.

"Take Pitch to jail. He might of change his looks and his last name but that won't stop me from fixing everything," Jack smiled.

"That's good but be careful. Mr.Arrendle is also trying to take Pitch to jail but one wrong move, he could murder your entire family," Hiccup whispered the last part. Jack shivered at the thought.

"I'll be careful," Jack said. Hiccup smiled and began packing his stuff.

"Wait, why did he give me the company then," Jack asked.

"I'm not sure about that but I have a theory. He might be hiding behind you," Hiccup shrugged. Jack remember something.

"No, he's trying to repeat history," Jack said remembering how Pitch took a liking to his Wife.

"History," Hiccup sat back down.

"Instead of threatening me, he's making Elsa hate me! He's trying to steal my family away from me. I lost my mother and sister to him but I won't let him take anyone else away from me and I'm getting my mother and sister back," Jack put both sunglasses and face mask on.

He ran out Starbucks and ran to a certain house. Hiccup chuckled and picked up his bag.

"Good luck Jack," Hiccup mumbled.

A/n: I wrote this on my phone so if I mess up on something please tell me!