Chapter 33

Jack POV

I finished my breakfast and kissed Elsa and the kids. I waved goodbye and went to the front door.

"Wait! You can't go out looking like that," Elsa chuckled and fixed my messed up tie. A piece of her platinum hair fell out of her braid and onto her face. I smiled and moved that piece out of her face. Gotta admire the beauty when I get a chance. She looks up at me and smiles. The smile that makes me want to stay home and just shower her with love.

"Hey! Stop staring, your gonna be late," Elsa blushed and crossed her arms.

"Maybe you shouldn't be this close to me. You know I'm a dangerous man and you being this close to me hoh hoh hoh! I will pound you," I smirked and lean closer to the queen. Her blush went a deeper shade of red.

"I thought I tame the dangerous man," she put two fingers up and made it walk up my chest. Did. She. Just. Say. That. Did my Elsa become naughty? I smirked at the thought.

"You did tame me but since we've been separated for a long time, my dangerous side is coming and it's telling me to take you here right now," I growled and grabbed her hips. I kissed her lips then went down to her neck.

"Mmh! W-wait, you can't- Mmh," Elsa tried to stop me but it seems like she melted. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Work can wait.

"Mom! Jamie's mom is gonna take us to school," Jackson said, walking into the room. Elsa and I jumped away from each other and straighten our clothes. Jackson looked at his is weirdly.

"I thought you left for work," Jackson questioned me.

"And I was about to leave," I smiled and put my shoes on. I open the door and turn back to Elsa.

"We will continue that later tonight. I'll be home real early," I winked and walked out the door. I got into my car and drove to the company.

I entered the building and was greeted by my workers. I ignored their presence, as usual, and put my focus on my office. Last night Hiccup sent me two cameras. He said that I should install it in my office so he can keep track of Pitch. This is one of the reason why I'm up so early. You see I wake up at 2:30 pm and go to the company. Old man gets mad and I get the same lecture. Pitch usually gets to the company at 9:30 am. It's 8 am now so I have an hour to install.

I quickly enter my office and closed the door. I looked around the room. No Pitch. Where would be the best place to install a camera? I could do the corner to the left and corner to the right. I'm gonna do that. Now how do I install this? I called Hiccup.

"Good morning Jack," Hiccup says, brightly. He must of got fucked.

"Now do I install this camera," I asked. Hiccup sighs.

"It's real easy," Hiccup started using a different language, so my mind went blank. I wonder who Jackson friend is? Is he a good kid or bad? What was his name again? Jamie, I think. From the name, he's a good kid. I hope my theory is correct.

"Got it," Hiccup finished, cutting me off my blank moment.

"I got lost after you said easy," I said, honestly. I heard a smack and a sigh.

"It's like a pot socket. It has a sticky part behind it, so all you have to do it put it on the place you want it to be," Hiccup spoke English.

"Thanks! Bye," I said and hung up. That sounds easy. I looked at the corner and around the room. My height isn't as tall as the ceiling. I'm gonna need a chair. I smiled at my boss chair and skipped to it. I sat in the chair for a few seconds then I slide across the room with it. I began spinning and sliding everywhere around the room. I wonder how I didn't break anything. I was having so much fun that I wasn't paying attention and I collide with the wall, creating a huge thump noise.

"Mr.Frost! Are you okay," a high pitched voice said. I face palmed. Why can I not focus on my task.

"I'm fine," I said and rolled my chair to the corner. I got on top of the chair and connected the camera to the wall. I got down from the chair and looked at what I did.

"Cool," I mumbled. The camera blended in with the black walls. Pitch won't suspect a thing. I got on the chair and rolled to the next corner, which was across the room. I did the same thing to the other camera. I looked at the time. 8:59. Just in time. I smiled in victory.

"Is Jack really here! This early." My eyes widen. I pushed the chair back into place and jumped on it. Regret that idea. I some how slipped and landed on the carpet. My chair rolled away from me. I hear the door knob shifting. Shit! I ran to the chair and put it back in place. The door opened and I jumped, landing on the desk. I laid on my side and bended one of my knee. I laid my head on my hand. God this is some dramatic pose.

"What are you doing," Pitch looked at me weirdly. A familiar face followed behind him. I smiled and tried to calm the victory inside me.

"I'm posing as a sex god," I said. Yes I said that. Yes I'm being honest. Yes I'm praising myself. I mean I am a sex god and this pose is weird but sexy.

"Get off the desk," Pitch command. I rolled my eyes. Man I was such a wimp back then.
Probably because I wasn't Pitch's boss.

"Are you bossing the boss around," I gasped and put a hand on my heart. Pitch rolled his eyes and walked into the room. My hatred began to rise seeing the face of her.

"I hope you remember Erica," Pitch smiles. I nodded and got off the desk. I straighten
my clothes and sat in the boss chair.

"Well I saw that there are rumors with you and Elsa being together again and I heard about you breaking up with Jenny, so I was thinking about arranging a marriage with Erica," Pitch sat down on one of the couches.

What the heck is this guy thinking? Why does he keep arranging my life? I swear his brain is as hard as a rock. Can I just call the cops and throw him in jail. It's quicker to get this all over with. I rubbed my temples.

"I'm leaving work," I said. I gotta keep my cool for the time being. 3 more days until that meeting or conference. He will be back in his spot. Just stay calm Jack.

"Wait, what's this," Pitch asked. My whole body froze. Did he already found the camera? They aren't that noticeable! How did he find it so quickly?

"Jack, what are these," Pitch growled. I gulped and slowly turn around. I sigh in relief. It was just some boring paperwork. It was so boring that I had to draw a dick with a smiley face.

"It's art," I said and walked out of the room.

"IM NOT MARRYING A LIAR," I yelled and got into the elevator. I smiled and all my victory giddies up. I jumped and dabbed in the elevator.

A/n: ladies and gentleman! Drumroll please! Dum dum! I'll get straight to the point. I'm not puppy. I'll be taking over her account for her. She sent me a list of her ideas for the next couple of chapters, so I won't be changing anything.

Your also wondering why am I taking over. Well puppy isn't feeling well. First she's getting that nasty sick, then her idol killed himself and that made her down, then there are her school grades. Let's just say she's in that hard teenager mode.

I'll introduce myself now. Call me puppy 2.0, even though that sounds gay but she suggested it and I'm her kind cousin. That's it's. How do I end this without giving out more personal information.

Bye? Your welcome for the update.