Chapter 22

Elsa POV

Jacob jumped on the bed and kissed my lips. He also pointed at something. I'm guessing it's Anna. I got up, sitting on my bed now and looked at the doorway. My eyes widen and I quickly look back at Jacob.

Jackson and Jacob smiled, holding onto Elisa's hands. I slowly smiled back. Holy flurry.....Jack Frost is at my door. Why? And I look like a slob! I gulped and slowly look back.

"Hi," I said starting a conversation up. Jack smiled at me and began scratching the back of his neck.

"H-hey," he said. The atmosphere must of been really awkward for Anna to walk away like that. She walked out of house and into her car I'm guessing. Damn it Anna. Leaving me alone with my husband.

"Mommy! Daddy is sleeping with us! Aren't you happy," Jacob said with a huge grin. I faked a smile.

"Why wouldn't Mommy be happy," I said with my fake smile. I actually am happy but nervous at the same time. My heart is racing like crazy. Jacob jumped off the bed and grabbed Jack's pant. He dragged Jack to the bed. Jackson pushed me to scoot over. I was speechless so I just obeyed. I put Elisa on my lap and played with my fingers.

Jack was on the bed, sitting by me. Our shoulders were touching. Jacob was sitting on Jack's lap while Jackson was sitting on the opposite side of us. He had his looking eyes. He's observing the surroundings.

"Mommy! Guess what I got to try," Jacob said, almost too happy. Is that even a thing?

"Was it a chocolate fountain," I gasped. Pretty sure that's the wrong answered but hey! I'm trying to get into my child's dreams.

"EVEN BETTER," Jacob screamed.

"It was a strawberry ice cream," Jackson said, ruining Jacob's surprise. Jacob pouted.

"Mommy was suppose to guess," Jacob said.

"Well she wasn't gonna guess that," Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Yes she was," Jacob spat back.

"No she was not," Jackson said. They both started to bicker back and forth. I sigh. Whenever the boys fight, I really can't stop it. Once they fight they don't listen to me at all, even when I threaten them. So I just let the boys figure out the fights. But.....Jack is here. They will listen to their daddy more then there mommy when they fight.

"Boys," Jack growled. The twins jumped a little and turn to look at Jack.

"What did I say about bickering in the house," Jack said.

"That we shouldn't even be bickering in the first place and respect one opinion," the boys said in unison. I smiled at this. Elisa giggled and started speaking her baby language.

"Jacob, how was the ice cream," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"It was great! Mommy you should try it," Jacob said, happily. I hate strawberry ice cream.....how do I say no to this?

"Jacob, mommy has a fear of strawberries," Jack said, chuckling. I looked at him weirdly.

"Why," Jackson asked.

"Because there.....pink," Jack gasped the last part. The twins laughed.

"Mommy is that true," Jacob asked.

"N-," I was cut off with Jack hand covering my mouth.

"She's too scared to admit it! Shh don't ask," Jack put a finger on his lips. I pushed his hands off my mouth and gave him the what the heck face.

"Are you trying to make fun of me," I whispered.

"Actually I think it's pretty sexy when your annoyed or angry," Jack winked. My face started to burn up. What the hell is he doing to me? I rolled my eyes and started to play with Elisa.

That's when I notice something. My nervous self was gone. I was speaking to Jack in a normal way. He was also speaking to me in a normal way. It was like none of divorce stuff happen.

Jack POV

It's already 8 o'clock. My stomach started to speak to me. It's hungry. Jacob eyes brighten when he heard the door downstairs open. He jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room. Jackson followed. I felt the bed shift.

I turn my head and saw Elsa on the edge of the bed. She put Elisa on the floor and Elisa started to follow her brothers.

"JACKSON, GET YOUR SISTER," Elsa yelled. She was on her stomach at the end of the bed. My eyes started wander to her ass. I licked my lips and gulped. I swear she's wearing one of my favorite underwear on her.

"When are you going home," she asked, still in the same spot.

"When Jacob lets me leave," I chuckled. Elsa sighs and got up from her position. She got off the bed and walked to the door. She looks back and put on her angelic smile.

"Dinner is ready," she said in a honey like voice. My heart started to jump out of my chest. My stomach spoke to me again....okay okay stomach! I will eat. I got out of bed and followed Elsa.

Wait? Someone is in the house. This is not Elsa's house. Oh crap....it's her parents. They are home. I'm gonna get punched. R.I.P you handsome face. I followed Elsa into the dining room.

"Hey sweetie! There is more groceries outside. You better get some from your father. You know how he thinks he gotta show off." My eyes widen. I was right. That's Elsa's mom. I hid behind the wall and waited until they are done talking.

"Daddy! Come on! Let's help grandpa," Jacob said and grabbed my pants. I bit my lip and Jacob dragged me out of my hiding spot. Her mom must of noticed me because it got silent.

Jacob dragged me outside and we arrived at the back of the arrendle's family car. I smiled at the old man holding 6 bags.

"Oi! Is the divorce paper over," Mr.Arrendle asked me.

"Ah, no sir," I said with my manners.

"Then May I ask why you are here," Mr.Arrendle asked me. I gulped.

"Daddy is here to sleep with mommy," Jacob smiled. I nervously chuckled. Jacob...I need to teach you words you can not use in a sentence or you will get punched.

Mr.Arrendle stared at me. He's gonna kick me out of the house.........goodbye family. Elsa I still love you and I hope pitch goes to hell so I can be with you again. Jacob and Jackson, be good to mommy and stop fighting with each other. Elisa, I wish I was there to see you in your first tutu or prom dress. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the words.

"Jacob, here," Mr.Arrendle gave Jacob a bag and Jacob ran off. I open one of my eyes and gulped. It's gonna happen, I closed my eyes again, waiting for the words or a physical action to happen.

"Condoms are in the bathroom to your left upstairs but I suggest that you and my daughter make another grand child for me! You don't know how much I love kids! More kids the merrier," Mr.Arrendle chuckled. My eyes open.

.....

....

What did he just say?

....

....

"Jack! Son! You are spacing out," Mr.arrendle slapped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry sir! I will leave your family! Please tell them I love them," I said. I felt the physical action. I thought he was tougher but a slap was enough. I turn around and began walking to my car but someone grabbed the back of my shirt.

"Why are you leaving," Mr.Arrendle asked.

"Huh. You said to," I said. Didn't he slapped me to leave?

"Jack, help me with these bags and let's eat dinner together," Mr.arrendle chuckled. I slowly nodded and grabbed the rest of the bags. Is he letting me stay? Wait...so that part where he was talking about the babies was not my imagination? Does he not hate me?

Woah....he still likes me as a son in law.