Chapter 28

Jack POV

It's been a week since I got release out of the hospital. During those days, I was resting and doing nothing. It was my mother instruction. I hate it. Im so bored. I want to go out but I can't. Well I can but there is probably a guard outside my door.

Emma bought me a video game for my welcome back party. At first I loved it but when your stuck in a house and playing that game all day, it gets boring. That's what I'm doing now. Playing Overwatch.

My phone began to buzz. My face lit up. Finally someone contacted me! I hope it's my sweet Elsa. I threw the controller on the bed and let my character die. I looked at my phone and frown. It was an unknown number. I picked it up and waited for a hello.

"Hello." Should I prank them. Maybe I should. Let me use my British accent.

"Ay mate," I said. That was Australian. I think I have been hanging out with bunny for too long. Ah! I miss them all! My hoes! My fuckboys 101! I wonder if I still have that group chat.

"JACK!" I snap back into reality and flinch at the noise.

"Okay! I hear you," I said.

"Finally! It's Hiccup. You never called. Do you not want my help to fix your relationship," Hiccup said.

"Oh. I forgot about you, pervert," I said remembering what he was doing to my girl.

"Whatever. Hate me all you want but let's meet up," Hiccup said.

"I don't want to meet up with you," I said.

"Did you not remember what I said," Hiccup said.

"Nope," I said, not recalling a thing.

"I have clear evidence of you not sleeping with those girls," Hiccup said. Oh! That's why I wanted his help.

"Where do you want to meet up," I asked, getting off the bed and taking my shirt off.

"How about the Starbucks near your house," Hiccup said. I smiled at the thought of Starbucks coffee. I threw on a white shirt and took my pants off.

"Great! What time," I said, putting on some jeans.

"Is now a good time," Hiccup asked. I looked around my room. Crap. I forgot.

"Actually I have a problem. I'm under patrol. I'm not allowed to get out of my house unless I'm with my mother or sister," I said.

"Is there anyone at your house," Hiccup asked.

"There's a guard outside the front door," I said, remember the bald guy in the front.

"Do you have a window in your room," Hiccup asked. I looked at my window. My eyes twinkled. I should of thought of that.

"Thanks Hiccup! Who knew you could be bad," I chuckled.

"I'm not. Its in like every movie," Hiccup said.

"Your right," I said, remembering my childhood memory. I always wanted to jump out of a window.

"Alright, I'll see you there," Hiccup said and hung up. I quickly put a beanie over my head and some sunglasses. I'm all over social media and news, so I need my protection. I open my window and looked how far it is to jump.

I'll be fine. It's probably about.......I don't know 10 feet. Let's pray I don't break anything. I went over to my bed and stuff pillows under the blankets. I locked my door and went to the open window. I didn't open it too wide. Just enough for my body to fit and enough so it seems like I didn't snuck out. I jumped out of the window and landed on my face.