Chapter 12

Jack POV

I sigh. I watch them leave. I watch their plane leave. My phone started ringing but I ignored it. I walked out of the airport. My life is over. My phone ranged again. I kept walking. It started raining. I don't care. I'm stupid. I deserve this. My phone rang again and I got annoyed so I picked it up.

"What the fuck do you want," I angrily said.

"I'm sorry but we have another shoot we got to do and an interview." Her familiar voice said. It's hurts my ear to hear it.

"Cancel the interview. I'll do the shoot and it will be my final shoot! I quit my career and your fired," I said.

"I understand. I'll tell the media that," Erica said.

"How about you not. I mean you ruined everything. So how about you not tell anybody and go fucking die in a hole. Wait how about you go to hell! I know you posted that picture and your the one that got me drunk! All this happen because of you and your slutty self. I wish you were raped by those old guys! I wish I never saved you," I let all my anger out.

"Rape isn't something to say," Erica said.

I scoffed and hung up. I ran to that modeling building. When I arrive I see that stupid manager. I didn't greet her. She guided me to the shoot. I fake a smile at the photographer and designers. They got me into an outfit. After we finish I put my wet clothes back on.

"You should wear one of these," Erica said.

I ignored her and walk out of the building. It's still raining. Guess I'm getting sick tomorrow. That's good. 

Elsa POV

-the next day-

I called Anna and mom to help me with the kids and bags. The plane landed at 6 am. One of the plane workers are helping me carry my luggage and the baby carrier with Elisa in it. I'm carrying both of the boys. They are all asleep. I'm tired too but I just want to be in my mom arms right now.

I found my family. There asleep expect for mom. She helped the plane worker with my stuff. I place the boys on the chairs beside dad and mom put Elisa next to them.

Mom: you need a mom hug

I nodded and went into her arms. I burry my head into her chest. She caress my hair. I feel my eyes start to tear up. I hold her tighter.

Mom: it's okay Elsa. Mommy is here for you. I'll always be

Author POV

A week has pass. Elsa and Jack haven't spoke to each other since the incident. Elsa moved out of their house with the kids. She is living with her parents. The kids are fine with it. They never mention their father because of the fun they are having. Elsa is more happier now. She's living her life and going out more with the kids. They go to the mall, amusement parks, restaurants, parks and many other fun places. Elsa parents comes with them and Anna sometimes.

Jack on the other hand, is getting worser and worser. He doesn't go out anymore. He stays inside his house all day. All he eats is cup noodles and can soup. He hadn't shower or got clean. He stayed in his pjs all day, watching tv. He hadn't slept in ages. His friends come by to help him but he kicks them out. His mom has a spare key so she goes in and clean the house. She tries to help Jack but he pushes her away. Emma is the same thing.

Everyone heard of the news. Elsa's family and friends felt bad for her. Merida, Anna and her dad wants to kill Jack. On the other hand, Jack's mom and Emma felt bad for Elsa and Jack. They know Jack didn't mean any harm. Elsa is still talking to his family.

~Celebrity news~

On today gossip is about Jack Frost! The hottest male model ever. I myself admit Jack is hot and I'm a dude. Everyone knows Jack Frost is married and has 3 kids. Well about a week ago, Jack Frost posted a picture of him sleeping with 3 other woman. One was his new manager and 2 were models of the Zeke Company. We haven't seen Elsa and Jack together. This means that they are divorcing! This sucks! They were the cutest married couple and now they are getting a divorce. We are not sure but it could be true. Think about our cutie Jackson and Jacob. And the baby!!

~Jack Frost Fan Page~

It's been weeks and I haven't seen a Jack Frost on magazines! What the heck! What happen to him! Did Elsa and him break up!! I think they did. Everyone say they are. This means it's my chance! He could be mine! But seriously how come I haven't seen Jack Frost magazines or interviews. He hadn't post anything!! He deleted the one he was sleeping with those girls. I'm so jealous of them. Jack Frost, my idol, what happen to you and please come back. I miss you! We miss you!

~Frost Company~

This is Pitch Black, owner of the Frost company, also Jack Frost's Dad. Today I'll be answering one of your questions about my son. My son is on a mini hiatus. He will be back before you know it, so don't worry. That is all, good day.

A month has pass now. Jack is still locked in his own house. He's still eating the can soup or cup noodle. He orders someone to buy him some when he is out. He hadn't texted anyone or updated his Social media. He tried to his himself in his own house but he chickens out. He stalks his wife social media. Jack just gets worse and worse and he don't care.

Elsa is heartbroken but she hides it from her family. She spends more time with her family and is trying to forget about Jack. Her sister tries to hook her up with someone on tinder. Elsa doesn't want anyone else. She misses and wants her husband back.

Jackson and Jacob misses their daddy and mommy together. Their mother tells them daddy is working late. The boys used to believe it but now it's the same old same old. They know their mother is lying to them. They aren't mad, just sad that their family isn't the same anymore but they are gonna change that.