Chapter 26

Jack POV

I'm alive motherfugde! I shouldn't jinx that. Um.....so I woke up and saw an angel. At first I thought I was dead but it was only my dear Elsa. She was sleeping on the couch and I didn't want to wake her up. She probably had a long day. It was already 7.

If I had to recall my memories then I was in a car accident. The car drove straight to me but I was distracted to turn or do something. Maybe it was a drunk driver. I sigh and laid back down on the bed. I looked over at Elsa. I should of stayed the night. Why did I even chicken out? Because I'm afraid of rejection. Isn't that every man fear. A click rang through the hospital room. Light footsteps entered the room.

"Oh your awake." I look at the person. My eye twitched.

"L-long time no see," I stuttered because well I don't know how long I've been out and I haven't talk in a while.

"Yes, so how are you."

"Well I'm on a hospital bed and lost my family recently, so how do I answer this. I'm great," I said sarcastically.

"Funny. I'm only here to talk to Elsa but I guess I'll get a doctor." I nodded and watched them walk out of the room. I forgot their name but I don't think they are important. I looked back at Elsa. What did they want with her? Why was Elsa even here?

A few minutes later the doctor came him. He started to speak to me in doctor language. I just smiled and nodded.

"We can release you on Tuesday," the doctor smiled, closing the file. I nodded. Elsa started to stir and her blue eyes open. We made eye contacted. I nervously smiled and waved.

"Y-your awake! You were suppose to stay in a coma until Monday," Elsa said, pointing a finger. I pouted at her comment.

"Your right but look! It's a miracle that he woke up," the doctor said. 

"I guess your right," Elsa smiled a little. I felt something flying in my stomach.

"Well I'll leave you two alone," the doctor smiled and walk out of the room. Elsa and I sat in our spot awkwardly. Jack, your the man! Make a move! Where is Jack Frost? The man who always make the first move.

"I should call everyone, especially Emma and your mom. They were worried sick about you. They would stay by your side 24/7. They wouldn't eat or drink. I'm only here because I made them both get some rest at home and they made me stay with you," Elsa said. I nodded.

"H-how long was I out," I stuttered. I looked at my hands and waited for an answer.

"Almost a week," Elsa answered. We sat there in awkward silence again. Oh that reminds me, that person wanted to meet her. What was their name again?

"The kids will be happy to see you," Elsa whispered. I smiled. Everything in my body feels jittery. Is that a word? Aish I don't care. I sigh. I think it's time to tell her my feelings. It's time to make everything happy again.

"Elsa, I'm tired of this. I'm still in love with you. I know I'm stupid and I'm the one who started this whole thing. I'm sorry! I don't want to see you act like someone your not. I want you to be happy. My heart breaks every time I see you because I'm not your handsome sex god husband anymore. I miss you more than anything else," I said, feeling my chest getting tight.

"J-Jack, I'm sorry but I can't forgive you easily. You slept with 3 girls and you are dating someone at the moment. How do I know your feelings are true," Elsa bit her lip to prevent herself from shedding a tear. She quickly got up and walked out of the room. I sat there shock.

I bit my lip and covered my face. Tears started to run down my face. Your a fucking idiot Jack! You always mess things up! Maybe happiness wasn't for me. I felt a pat on my back, making me jump under the sheets.

"P-please leave! I'm having a moment," I choked out. The person chuckled. That person is back!

"Elsa left," I said, hoping this guy will leave.

"I know. I saw. I just wanted to help you out." Help me out?

"How do you wanna help me," I said wiping my tears and taking deep breathes in and out.

"Well you have been through a lot and I wanted to help you with your marriage."

"I can take care of things myself," I scoffed.

"Yes you can but you don't know how." I bit my lip. This dude is a smart one. Maybe a little help won't hurt.

"Now are you gonna help," I asked, quietly.

"Well lets begin with what started it all. I have evidence that you didn't sleep with those girls." My eyes widen. I got out of the blanket!

"ARENT YOU ELSA BESTFRIEND! DIDNT YOU SEE HER NOT HERSELF! WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW HER THIS BEFORE MORE STUFF HAPPEN," I yelled.

"And how do you know she's not herself." I paused. Wait, why did I say that?

"Well I see it through her eyes. She has pain in it. Every time she looks at me, the pain gets some what bigger. There is also love in her eyes when she looks at me," I answered.

"So your that type of person. A person that can read through people."

"Not really. I can't read through you," I said. Wait I'm suppose to be mad at this guy.

"Well you and Elsa have been together for a long time, thing develop. Now let's get back to topic. The reason why I didn't tell Elsa was because she wouldn't listen to me. She never ever wanted to talk about you and so I care for my friends and never brought it up. I tried to talk to you but your always busy or with your step father. Now was a good time and I apologized for making you wait."

"Your apology don't matter anymore. I'm gonna get my family back. I'm done being the caterpillar. I'm ready to be a butterfly," I smirked. The person looked at me weirdly.

"Um okay then. You know you are quite bipolar. First you were yelling at me then you became soft and now your ready for battle." I'm not bipolar. I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me your evidence already. I'm in quite a hurry since I miss my princess and the little devils smiling every single day," I said.

"Well the person who started it all was actuall-." He stoped his sentences because the door open. A girl jumped on me, crushing my ribs.

"Thank god your awake. I missed you." I looked down at the girl. It was Emma. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I miss you too," I smiled. Mom came in and kissed my cheek. A tear slipped and I wiped it away. Then Pitch came in. He looked at the guy standing in front of my bed.

"Let's chat later." The person said and handed me a small paper. I nodded and held onto it tight.

"And who might you be," Pitch asked.

"Jack's friend, Hiccup Haddock! It's nice to meet your sir." THATS HIS NAME! Elsa ex boyfriend! That's why I forgot about his name. He was never important to me.

"Nice to meet you too," Pitch said. Hiccup smiled and walked out of the room. Who knew Hiccup would be back into my life?