Chapter 19

Jack POV

Yippe!! We arrived at Ice Cream Place!! I helped my kids out of the car and we started to walk in. Of course during out little walk, someone had to scream my name.

"ITS JACK FROST," they yelled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk quicker.

"Too fast daddy," Jacob said and started to run.

"I can run faster," Jackson started to run faster then me and Jacob. Jacob nu-uh and started to run. Damn my kids are fast.

"You boys can't run without me," I yelled. Elisa giggled. Now there are fangirls recording me chasing after my kids. I gave up in running after them. If there are cameras then everyone is watching my kids if they are safe or not. I kept walking but then my speed increase.

Jacob had tripped and now he is on the ground crying. I think he scraped his knee. I ran as fast as I can and got down to his level. I put Elisa down and check if Jacob was okay. Yup scraped knee.

"Hey, hey it's okay! It well heal," I said.

"I-it hurts daddy," Jacob cried harder.

"A kiss will heal it," I smiled and kissed his knee. When we get to Elsa's house then I'll patch it up. Jacob smiled. I picked him up and held onto Elisa hand. We walked into the ice cream shop and everyone was taking their cameras out. I ignored it and looked for Jackson.

I found that little rascal already eating ice cream. When did he get that icecream? I walk over to him and put Jacob in a chair. I picked up Elisa.

"Where you get that icecream," I asked.

"They guy at the table gave it to me," Jackson smiled and pointed at the guy. The guy who's at the cash register desk, I better pay him.

"Jacob let's get ice cream," I said. Jacob jumped out of the chair. Seriously kids are so bipolar sometimes. I went to the cash register and look down at Jacob.

"Ohhh! Can I get a strawberry," Jacob said in awe. I nodded

"One strawberry ice cream and one chocolate in those waffle cones. Oh and I'll pay for that little boy," I said, opening my wallet and handing him my credit card.

"No need! It's on the house," he winked at me. My eyes widen and I mumbled a thank you. Wait! No! I should pay. I'm human too.

"How much is it," I asked. The guy gave the strawberry one to the Jacob and Jacob ran to Jackson.

"It's 7.25," he smiled. I gave him my credit card again.

"It's on the house," he said again. I look at his name tag. Private? What kind of name is that.

"Does this place always give out free ice cream," I asked.

"Oh no! It's just that I love kids," private said with a smile. His smiles gives me creep now.

"Private! Rico ate all the Vanilla ice cream again." Someone said.

"Coming, kowalski," private said and handed me chocolate. He walked to the back. I sigh and walk back to the table.

"Let me try yours, Jackson," Jacob asked.