Chapter 17

Jack POV

"Yes........move it to next week.......make it up...........fine I'll be there," I hung up with phone and groan in frustration.

"You okay babe," Jenny says. I look at her and sighs. I jumped in the bed with her and wrap my arms around her.

"I hate this company," I pouted. She giggled.

"You always say that," Jenny kissed my head. I got up from my position and went into my closet and put my suit on. I style my hair back and connected lips with Jenny.

"I'll see you tonight," I winked and she excitedly nodded. I walk out of my house and straight into my company. The lady at the front desk greeted me. I ignored her and walk straight into my office.

When I enter, there stood my assistant, Pitch Black. He smiled at me and put some paper work on my desk. I sat down in my big boss chair. You know I always dream of having a big boss chair. I love these things! Like when I'm alone I just roll around in this chair. You should try it out. I love it! And if Jack Frost loves something you better try it out because I ain't lying.

"Alexander wants to work with us again. She said she loves you and your poses. Guess your modeling with her again," Pitch chuckled.

"Is it in a myself or a group," I asked.

"Single," Pitch said. I shrugged and twirled in my chair. My chair stoped spinning. I pouted and look up at the evil man. Thanks Pitch for ruining my fun.

"You have to be mature. Childish doesn't look good on businesses," Pitch said.

"It's just you and me. There is no business," I said. Pitch pointed at the paper work. I groan.

"Do I just sign it," I asked, eyeing the paper.

Pitch: how many times are we gonna go over this

Me: a lot

Pitch: it's common sense! Just read and if it's a deal then sign

Me: and if not

Pitch: don't sign it

Me: okay. That's easy! Um Pitchy, what's this word

Pitch: We

Me: and this

Pitch: did you not go to school?

Me: I dropped out of highschool and never took college

Pitch: you learn to read in elementary

Me: and that was how long ago

Pitch: are you trying to annoy me

Me: yup

Pitch: read the god damn papers

I was about to say some cheesy remarks but a knock interrupted. I yelled a come in and the lady in the front walked in with three familiar faces and a bag. I smiled at the sight of them.

"DADDY!" My eyes widen. That was Elisa. I never heard her speak. I really should spend time with her more. Not just her, Jackson and Jacob too. I got up from my chair. Jackson was holding Jacob and Elisa hand. He's a good older brother. I shoo the lady away and walk to my kid. Elisa started to waddle towards me.