Chapter 20

Jackson POV

-back to when the kids arrived at the company-

"Okay, Jackson take care of your siblings and don't disturb Jack, okay," Anna said. I nodded my head.

"Mommy didn't teach you that," Anna raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes mam," I said with more manners. Anna smiled and walked into the building with us. I ignored whatever our aunt had to say to the lady in the front. I watched Elisa and Jacob jumped up and down on the count of 3. I sighed and crossed my arms.

I really don't want to be here but it's dad's day to watch us. I don't get what happen to my parents but I miss our old days.

"Okay, I'll pick you guys up. Be good to Jack," Anna said and handed us a bag filled with toys and food. Anna pat all our heads and waved goodbye. I began walking to the elevator while Jacob and Elisa were waving and smiling. They saw me and ran towards me. Well Elisa walked.

"Jacob! Don't run without Elisa," I yelled. Jacob stoped and turn back to Elisa. He helped her walk towards us. The lady at the front desk walked to us. She helped us with the bag. I don't get why she has to follow us. I know every part of this building.

The lady pressed the elevator button and the doors open. We all stepped in. I held onto Elisa hand since I know she isn't used to the elevators. I looked over at Jacob and see him with scared eyes. I sighed and held my hand out for him to hold. He gladly took it.

A few second has passed and the elevator door has opened. We walked down a long hallway, hand in hand. We reached a big brown door. Pretty much our dad's door. The lady knocked and a loud come in was heard. The lady open the door and let us in. I see dad eyes brighten.

"DADDY," Elisa yelled. She let go of my hand and waddle to dad. Dad got out of his desk and picked her up. The lady closed the door behind us.

"Hey princess," dad said giving her kisses on her face.

"Daddy! I made you a present," Jacob yelled in my ear. I look at him, irritated. He also let go of my hand and ran towards dad. He pulled out a piece of paper. It was that card he made me signed.

"It's us! Look there is me and Jackson and Elisa. Then there is mommy and you," Jacob said. I rolled my eyes.

"I wrote the word family," I bragged.

I ignored the rest of the conversation and started to think about food. I'm hungry. I ignored my thought and snap back to reality. My eyes widen when I saw some crusty lips going towards me so I walk the other way. Wait who was that? An ugly grandma. Gross. (A/n: RECAP~ for anyone that forgot. Jack was about to kiss Jackson but he backed up in chapter 17. Yes Jackson called his dad lips that)

"Okay Daddy gotta work, so call me if something happens," dad said. Why does mom and dad call them self that. It's stupid now. We aren't 3. I walked over to the bag and pulled out a snowman for Elisa to play with and papers with crayons for Jacob. I also join Jacob in coloring things.

.

.

.

I'm bored. This place is boring. I'm hungry. I wanna go home. I heard some footsteps so I looked up. It was dad.

"Shh, let's go," dad said. I quickly put everything in the bag. Jacob and I followed him. Elisa got lifted up into dad's arms. We were at the door but grandpa caught us. I want a cake. Or chicken nuggets. Or a sundae. I heard the door open so I followed Jacob out the door. Dad was behind me now.