Chapter 14

Elsa softly knocked on the door. Her whole body is jumping. She's kind of happy to see her husband. She might be still mad but she still loves him.

The door burst open and Elsa felt strong pairs of arms wrap around her quickly. She felt her eyes get blurry. She hugs Jack back. Elsa knees got weak, along with Jack. They both fall to the ground, holding onto each other.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Jack kept mumbling. Elsa lightly chuckled. She wipes her tears.

"I forgive you. I miss you so much and I can't stay mad forever," Elsa said.

"T-then what about the divorce p-paper," Jack softly said. Elsa slowly let go and looked at Jack questioning. Jack points at the paper in her hands.

"Oh these aren't those papers. It's actually an invitation," Elsa smiled. Jack tilted his head to the side.

"Today are the boys' birthday," Elsa said.

"Your letting me come," Jack mumbled.

"Your their father and I forgive you. Well not fully but for now I will," Elsa said.

"I won't make that mistake again! I prom-," Jack was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Jack! I brought a lot of toys like you ask!"

The married couple look up and see Jack's ex manager, Erica. Elsa looked at the bag she was carrying. The bag says 'sex shop'. Elsa eyes widen and looks over at Jack. Jack saw the same thing and he knew this is kill him again.

"I never asked for those! I fired her a long time ago! Please Elsa believe me," Jack pleaded.

"I believe you Jack. Erica, can you please leave. Jack says he never asked for any of that and he said he fired you. Leave now or I'll call the cops," Elsa said.

Jack felt so happy to hear all those words coming from Elsa mouth. He just wants to kiss her right there.

"Are you sure? I have the text to prove it," Erica said and open her phone and showed the two on the ground the texts. Elsa eyes widen. She looks at Jack and slowly push him away from her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Elsa said with a small voice crack. She gets up quickly and runs to her car.

Jack looked at the ground. His hands turn into a fist.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR A LONG TIME! I-I guess I don't deserve her. What am I saying? Of course I don't," Jack got up slowly. Erica jumped and slowly walk back.

"I'll take my leave now," Erica mumbled. She turn around and was about to walk away but Jack grabbed her wrist.

"Did my dad tell you to do this," Jack asked.

"N-no, it was all me," Erica stutter. Jack squeeze her wrist tighter. She wince at the pain.

"Liar. I see his car," Jack said. He squeeze her wrist more. She squealed and try to push him off.

"I-I'm sorry! Please I-I-" Erica was cut off by a familiar voice.

"I thought I taught you to not hurt a lady."

"And I this time you knew how to hide a car," Jack said.

"That's how you found out."

"Pitch, what do you want from me. My whole life is over because of this girl which probably works for you. What do you want now," Jack said angrily.