Chapter 18

Elsa POV

"Now last question Elsa," the interviewer said. Right now I'm at an interview show. It's pretty fun since these questions were all about me and my fans asked them.

"Bring it sister," I chuckled.

"Do you think you will be on reality show," the interviewer asked, reading the question off her Twitter.

"Why that question," I asked.

"Well everyone loves your kids! They are adorable and they all want to see more of them and you," the interviewer praised. I smiled.

"I don't think I will. I mean Jacob, my middle baby, loves the camera but Jackson, my oldest, is okay with it but he doesn't want to be with it 24/7. Elisa, my youngest, had seen a camera but she has different emotion with it. Like if I'm behind the camera she loves it but if anybody else is then she will cry," I explained.

"Then you better give up updates on those cuties," the interviewer said and looked directly at the camera.

"That is all the times folks! Next week we will interview Jack Frost," the interviewer smiled at the camera.

My heart skipped a little hearing that name. It's been a while since I heard it. I wonder how is his life. I really do miss him. Yes I still love him. We aren't really divorce because there was no paper. We just revealed it to the media, so we are still married. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jolted up.

"Relax Elsa, it's just me," Anna chuckled. I relaxed and follow Anna out of the building. Anna gets in her car and I take the passenger seat.

"So I have to run an errand for Kristoff then I'll pick up the kids," Anna said, starting the car. I nodded.

"You've been quiet for too long! What's up," Anna asked.

"It's nothing. I just miss my angels," I said.

"That's a lie," Anna said. I shrugged and look out the window. Eventually we stopped at the post office. Anna got out of the car and walk inside the building.

I open my phone and look through twitter. It got boring so I went on Instagram. I think this app is everyone favorite. I clicked the search bar and my fingers slowly pressed letters.

J

A

C

K

_

O

V

E

R

L

A

N

D

The first name that came up was the right account. What the heck are you doing Elsa. Stop stalking you 'ex' husband account. He probably moved on. I clicked on the account anyways. My heart shattered when I read it bio. The word that stood out was "taken."

That could mean something else right? Maybe. I scroll down and I regret everything. He really did move on. I clicked a picture of him and this girl and checked out the girl's account. Jenny Springs is her name. I'm guessing she's a model. Nope.......a kinky model.

Her account is full of her masturbating or wearing something kinky. How is this account not reported. Well guess what! I'm reporting it! We need innocent things on Instagram and if you gonna post nasty crap then please put your account on private.