Chapter 34

Elsa POV

After Jack left, I handed Jacob and Jackson their lunch boxes. The door bell rung. I picked up Elisa and walked to the door. I opened it and was greeted by Jamie's mother.

"Ah Elsa! Everyday you look younger and younger," she chuckled. I laughed along. I don't know what she's seeing but I'm getting wrinkles.

"I don't know what you see Mia but look at you," I praised. She shook her head. Jamie popped up and waved at me. I waved back.

"Mom, we'll be going now," Jackson said. I nodded and lean down to kiss his head but he backed away. This is new. I looked at him with confusion. He shook his head.

"Not in front of Jamie, mom," Jackson whispered to me. I chuckled and nodded. Maybe I should stop babying them. That's gonna be hard but it's gonna have to be done.

"Bye mommy," Jacob smiled and threw a flying kiss at me. He's watching too many tv shows. He ran out of the house but tripped slightly. I panicked and was about to go check on him but he got back up and ran again. I watched them get into the car. The car drove away and I'm left alone with Elisa.

"You and the boys are gonna leave me soon," I looked at Elisa. She looked at me weirdly then smiled, showing her one tooth. I smiled and walk back into the house. I put Elisa in her play area, while I go clean the whole house.

An hour has passed and I finished all the cleaning. I put Elisa to bed and sat on the couch. I'm really happy that I'm back together with Jack. The family is back together again. Could life be any better? The doorbell rung. I sigh. It better be something good or I'll kill someone.

I walk to the door and open it. There standing with junk food in his arms is Jack. I laughed at how weird and adorable he looked. His focus was on the junk food then back up to me.

"Hey gorgeous," Jack chuckled. I blushed a little and let him in the house. He went to the living room and dumped the junk food on the table.

"What's with all this," I asked. He smiled and twirl to me.

"I got hungry so I went to the store and I saw all this on sale," Jack jumped on the couch. I smiled and opened a bag of chips. Wait....isn't he suppose to be at work to install those cameras. I looked over at him to see him staring right back at me.

"Why aren't you at work," I asked. I'm not mad or sad that he isn't there. I'm kind of happy but I'm also curious.

"I install the cameras and I wanted to spend time with you," Jack pulled me on his lap. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"Like old times," I smiled at the memory. I felt Jack bobbed his head up and down.

"You still owe me those kisses," Jack kissed my neck and snuggled into it. I rolled my eyes. He's bringing up those dumb rules again. I forgot all of it expect that one. Probably because Jack is constantly reminding me about it.

"I think I made up for those kisses I missed," I relaxed my body and ate another chip. Guess today is my lazy day.

"I don't recall," Jack said. He opened his mouth and said 'ah'. I shook my head.

"These are mine," I hugged the chips closer to my chest but not too tight to crush them. Jack started to massage my sides with his mouth open. This boy trying to make me feed him by making me weak. Not today mother trucker. I put my finger in his mouth. My eyes widen when he started to suck on my pointer finger. Pray for my poor finger, please.

"Y-Yah! Let go of my fingers," I whined. I put the chips down and tried to pull my finger out of his mouth. Jack let go and laughed. I wiped the saliva off my finger and pouted.

"I'm sorry but your so cute when your embarrass," Jack laughed. I got off of his lap and grabbed the chips. He hates the silent treatment, so guess what I'm doing.

"Oh no you don't," Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the couch. I crashed into his chest and can I say, they were hard as a rock. Has he been working out? No! His tummy will be gone!

"Lets cuddle and watch movies," Jack kissed my cheek. I looked at him in the eye and kept silent. Jack took the sign and began to rub my back.

"My beautiful queen, I'm sorry! Let's have a relax day today. Just us until the kids come back from school," Jack said with a hint of begging in his voice. I gave in and nodded. I kissed his lips as my sigh of forgiveness and love.

Jack smiled and got up from the couch. He looked through our pile of movies and pulled out Finding Dory. I went upstairs, quietly, and grabbed blankets. I went back downstairs to see Jack sitting on the couch eating a KitKat. He sees me and smile. I smile back and sat on the couch. We wrapped ourself in the blankets and cuddle each other.

"You know this was the first ever movie we watched together," Jack said, smiling at the memory. Ah yes that day. The day I stopped going to the theatre.

"We never finished it," I laughed at the memory that happen years ago. He laughed along.

"I was so immature," Jack shook his head.

"You still are," I laid my head on his shoulder. He brought me closer to his body.

"And I know that you love that about me," Jack praised himself. I giggled and nodded.

A few minutes in the movie, I look up at Jack to make sure he wasn't asleep. Also to stare at him. I mean if you have someone as hot as him right here beside you, then you would want to stare. He was staring at the tv in awe. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes glittered. I chuckled at his childish.

"I love you so damn much," I whispered. Jack mouth closed and smiled. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you too," Jack said and kissed my lips again.

"Now shhhh! I never saw this movie," Jack laughed and looked back at the tv. I giggled and nodded.