FIVE

Tony Stark grew angry at the word spoken by the beautiful soon-to-be sixteen year old in front of him and he stood up abruptly, unlocking the handcuffs on the girls wrists.

Aspen stood slowly, avoiding Peter's gaze, and rubbed the red marks on her skin, turning to exit the room. She was stopped, however, by Tony when he grabbed her upper arm and forcefully dragged her towards the hallway.

"Hey! What are you doing? You said you would let me go!" She screamed fighting against the mans surprisingly strong grip.

She would've been able to fight back if she hadn't been knocked out the entire previous night. Her body was weak and dehydrated, but she continued to fight the man.

"Mr. Stark, you did say-" Peter started, slowly stepping forward as he spoke.

"I don't want to hear it, kid. She's staying here until I find a way to deal with her." He said, turning into a room that had a row of glass panels that resembled prison cells.

"Tony, I'm not dangerous! I'm trying to find-"

"Shut up! First Steve doesn't sign the Sokovia accords and leaves to find Bucky, now this," he mumbled under his breath, shoving Aspen into the first cell and closing the glass door. "Come on Peter, you need to train if you're going to Germany with me." Tony stormed out of the room, Aspen's angry eyes watching him the whole way.

Peter hesitated though, looking at the girl behind the glass door with a sad expression.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked sadly, taking a step towards the glass.

"I didn't lie to you Peter-"

"Yes, you did! I thought you wanted to be friends with me, but you probably just used me to get you in here!" He gestured around wildly, then put his hands to his side. "I don't know what you were trying to do, but I'm glad Mr. Stark caught you."

Aspen watched as Peter left the room. The boy didn't know that what he had said was wrong: Tony Stark hadn't caught Aspen, for she already had all of the information she needed downloaded to the flash drive that was still uncomfortably stuffed in her bra. She shook all emotion from her mind and waited a second longer to make sure that the men were truly gone.

"Friday, open this cell." She spoke and waited for a response.

"Yes, Ms. Blue." Friday spoke to her, opening the cell door.

Aspen smirked as she stepped out of the room. "Friday, erase the security footage from the moment Tony brought me into the building and keep the camera's off until I exit the building please."

"Of course, miss."

Aspen strutted down the halls of Tony Stark's tower with new confidence. She had found a new mission, and it was all courtesy of Mr. Stark himself.

Without realizing it, Tony had told Aspen some of the information she wanted to know. When she was a prisoner of Hydra, she met the Winter Solider, in fact he was the one who helped her escape, and she was planning on finding him with the Stark files anyways. Now, however, that became her top priority, because according to what Tony said, Steve Rogers was currently looking for him. Aspen was also able to conclude that Tony (and Peter, which she didn't understand) were planning on trying to stop Steve in Germany.

As she exited the Avengers tower the smirk never left her face. She stopped a taxi and went back to room 93, knowing that she had limited time before Tony realized she was gone and came here looking for her.

She quickly grabbed her computer, and all the rest of her belongings and prepared to leave. Before she did, however, she took out her phone, deleted everything on it, then typed a note, leaving it open on the bed as she exited the motel.