FIFTEEN

Aspen Blue stood behind Tony Stark, watching as he moved things around on his holographic computer system. 

The girl really wished that she could do this all on her own using the Stark files she stole, but she knew that she couldn't. Tony had the surveillance cameras and personal connections that she would need to find the Hydra base, so she ultimately needed him. Sure, she could hack into his cameras, but it wasn't possible for her (she didn't have the proper technology) to hack into face to face conversations. 

Aspen decided to not tell Tony that she had all of his files for multiple reasons. One, he wouldn't help her anymore; two, he nor Peter would trust her anymore; and three, she had a lot of fun going through them and reading about superhero and simply wasn't ready for that to end. 

"So, how did you meet my parents anyways?" Aspen asked, getting a bit bored just watching the man work. 

"It was years ago. We were at a conference talking about nuclear weapons." 

Aspen furrowed her eyebrows at his words. She didn't recall her parents ever working with weapons, much less the nuclear kind.  

"What were they doing there?" She asked, somewhat to herself.

"They were discussing the psychology of it all," Tony waved his hands in the air, "you know, how simply having nuclear weapons creates fear and threat and yada yada yada."

Aspen let out a breath. Psychology. That sounded more like her parents. 

"And what were you there for?" 

Tony scoffed, scratching his head. "I was selling my weapons actually. It was before I realized that bad people like my bombs--who would've ever thought?" He said sarcastically, walking across the room to another computer. "Let's just say me and your 'rents didn't get along." 

Before Aspen could make a sarcastic remark, Tony clapped his hands and stepped back. "Alright!" He called, before pressing a button, making dozens of pictures and articles appear. 

"What is all this?" Aspen walked around the room, scanning over as much as she could. 

"This is every article and picture that has ever mentioned your parents." Tony said with a small smirk.

Aspen's eyes went wide and she turned to the older man. "Every single one?"

"Yup."

"Wow." She said, overwhelmed. 

"Don't worry though, we can refine it." He said, raising his voice a little. "Friday! Keep all of the files that mention Hydra and scrap the rest." 

"Yes, boss." The female voice spoke, doing what Tony said.

Aspen grew nervous as she waited. She knew that Tony would have Hydra files, but that didn't mean that they would say anything about her parents location. 

After a minuet, three files popped up on the screen. 

"Three. Only three." Aspen said in a disbelieving tone. 

Tony ignored the girl and walked over to the holographic files, grabbing the first one and throwing it open. 

Aspen's mouth dropped open at the image. All that was in the file was pictures.

She stood next to Tony and scrolled through them all. Her eyes were wide and mouth open as she stared. For the first time in what felt like years, Aspen was tearing up.

"What are these?" She asked Tony with a cracked voice.

"I don't know.." Tony mumbled, completely enticed by the images.