EIGHTEEN

Aspen Blue and Natasha Romanoff trained for an entire day after the girl had her pizza party with Tony and Peter. 

Aspen did like to train and be fit (she does like the be the best after all), so that wasn't an issue. The only problem was her mental state because it wasn't allowing her to fight at her full potential.

Natasha trained the girl carefully and with precision. She, too, wanted Aspen to be the best. 

So, after that full day of training, it was finally Saturday and time for Peter to join them in their all-day session. Aspen was excited to have him there with her, mainly because that would take some of Nat's attention off of her, but also because it was nice to have a friend there.

What Aspen didn't expect, however, was that Black Widow would be ordering them to fight each other. 

So there they were; two sweaty teenagers circling a mat and occasionally throwing kicks and punches at one another.

Nat had made it very clear that in this training, Peter wasn't allowed to use his web slingers or wear the Stark suit. They simply had to fight hand to hand. 

"Alright, go!" Natasha called, signaling for the teens to begin.

Aspen watched with careful eyes as Peter moved, and tried to figure out what he was planning on doing next. She noticed his elbow pop out gently, meaning that he was ready to swing, so she expertly dodged the throw with a quick duck.

"Good, Aspen!" Nat called from her position outside the mat.

Aspen kicked her leg out, swinging it around in his direction, but Peter dodged.

"Stupid spider reflexes." The girl mumbled under her breath and wiped sweat off of her forehead.

Suddenly, the room went dark and the teens stopped moving. Aspen looked around the room confused, trying to figure out what was going on.

"What's happening?" Peter called out, his question directed at Natasha.

"I don't-" She started, only to be cut off by Aspen letting out a small yelp.

A dark figure had jumped on the girls back and pulled her to the ground. She immediately began to fight back, thrusting her body forward so that she rolled and was on top of the figure.

Then, another figure came out of the dark and jumped on Peter, him fighting back as well. 

The person under Aspen kicks up, throwing her off and standing up. She jumped up as fast as she could then pounced forward, throwing a punch at the person. She couldn't tell who it was nor if they were male or female because their faces covered by a ski mask.

The person swung out at Aspen, but she dodged it quickly, wasting no time to lunged forward and punch the figure across the face. She threw her leg out and kicked their side, causing them to let out a low grunt. Aspen spun around, building up force and the kicked once more, knocking the person to the floor.

She jumped on top of them and pinned their arms down with her hands, using her knees to keep their legs from moving. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" She questioned, catching her breath from the sudden fight. 

Before the person answered, the lights cut back on and a clap was heard from behind her. 

Aspen turned her head, but didn't release her grip on the person below her. 

"Well done," Black Widow said, stepping forward with a smirk on her face. 

Aspen stood up with a confused expression on her face and waked in the direction of Nat. She glanced over and saw Peter doing the same.