x Christian Yelich x

For Ellie (miami-babe ) Hope you enjoy!!!

Your POV

I was currently watching the game in the dugout because there were so many fans here tonight and I didn't feel like mixing in with the crowd. This game has been so suspenseful and I've paid attention to every second of it. Mainly because we're playing the Braves and they are in our division.

So, it was the bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, two outs, and full count for my boyfriend, Christian Yelich. He has been on fire recently and I knew he could win the ballgame.

The next thing I knew, I saw the ball flying, until it reached the concourse. I cheered so loud because I was obviously proud of him. With that being said, I ran over the dugout railing just like the other players, but quietly waited in the back until he had reached me. And once he had, he had a look in his eyes I knew all too well.

"Baby," Christian said softly, while crashing his lips on mine. Things were starting to heat up fast, but I had to quickly remind him we were on the field in front of about 30,000 fans. "Oh, right," was the only thing that he could get out. After I said that, he started to look disappointed, but I could could still see the darkness in his eyes. So, cupped his face and kiss him the hardest I've ever kissed him, biting his lip in the process. Then, after that, he got called to do an interview. Being him, he started whining. "You cannot tease me like this. When we get home you're all mine," he said with a wink, making me melt and send shivers throughout my body. This boy knew the effects he had on me.

Patiently waiting on the field, he finally came back over to me, his face covered in whipped cream. He just started laughing while taking some of the whipped cream and putting it on my face. "You think that's funny, Yelich?" "You know it?" By now, he couldn't keep his eyes from trailing my body. Not even one second went by and I was being picked up bridal style by him and we headed towards the dugout.

Well this is definitely going to be a night to remember...

miami-babe I hope you enjoyed this!!!! I just realized you deleted the other comment about the other imagine!! I'm sorry! Do you mind if I keep that one up though?