x Javier Baez x

This is for Emily!!!

---I hope you enjoy!!!---

|||

I absolutely loved my job. I was a medical manager for the Chicago Cubs. I grew up watching and loving baseball and I majored in sports medicine, so this was the perfect job for me. On my way to work this morning, I was running a little late so I didn't get to change clothes. I can just change when I get to my office thought.

As soon as I got into my office, I shut the door and started changing. I would normally lock it, but no one else was there yet. As I took my shirt off, I couldn't help but notice all of my scars left by my abusive boyfriend, Brendon. I couldn't just break up with him. If I did that he would hurt me even more. As I was looking at my scars, the door swung right open and in walked Javier Baez. I knew my face turned redder than the red on his uniform. I looked up at his face and his eyes were so wide. "Where did those scars come from?" At first I was hesitant to answer, but I finally decided to tell him the truth. "My boyfriend." As soon as I said this, I'm surpassed I couldn't see steam coming from him. "Why would someone do that to anyone. Where is he?" "He actually just texted me and said he's at the clubhouse doors." "I'll be right back." I decided to go witness what was happening. I knew I couldn't stop it because I know I would end up getting hurt.

The only thing I could hear of their bodies wrestling with each other's was Javier's voice saying, "No girl ever deserves to be treated like this, especially by her boyfriend!" After a few minutes, my now ex-boyfriend laid there lifeless on the ground, while Javy was making his way over to me. "I'm so sorry that he did this to you. You deserve so much better than him. If you were with me, I promise I would never do anything to hurt you at all," he said while kissing me passionately. "Please be my girlfriend, Emily?" "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

------

I hope you enjoyed this!!!