x Trea Turner x

This is for Emily!!!

---I hope you enjoy!!---

|||

My boyfriend, Trea and I were laying on our bed watching TV. Then things started to get a little heated. As soon as we started taking our clothes off, in walks my brother, Bryce Harper. The look on his face explained his true feelings about everything going.

Before I could say anything, he was already walking over to Trea getting ready to beat him up, but then I spoke up. "Please stop Bryce! I've wanted to tell you, but I knew you would do exactly this!" "How long has this been going on?" "Almost six months..." "Six months?! Look, Emily, I'm happy that you've found someone, but I just wish you would've told me. You know I support everything you do." "Thanks, Bryce. I love you." "I love you too, Emily. And Trea, I know you're my teammate and all, but if you break her heart, I'll break you worse." "I promise you I will never do that." "You better."

After he left the room, Trea and I felt too uncomfortable to continue what we were doing. So, we just went about the day watching Netflix all day long.

------

I hope you enjoyed!!!! Sorry it was a little short!!!!

Also, if y'all haven't already, go check out my new story 'Lovable Losers' !!!! It's like and Atlanta Braves social media/ group messaging book!!! I like to think that it's funny... Maybe you will too!!! That is if you have my sense of humor😂😂