27) cole tucker

Life was hard living away from your boyfriend during baseball season. There was always facetime and texting, but it still wasn't the same as seeing Cole in person. There were always those lingering thoughts of when you were gonna see him the next time, when you were gonna get to be in his arms again.

As I was daydreaming about him, I started looking at their upcoming schedule and practically screamed when I saw they were coming to LA in a few days. The wait was over. I was finally going to get to see Cole again.

I got to the airport faster than usual to be there when the team flys in. I couldn't wait any longer to reunite with him.

A few minutes later, I see the plane land and head outside to finally see my boy. As soon as I get outside, Cole is already running off the plane and coming towards me with the biggest grin on his face.

"Abby, baby, you have no idea how much I've missed you. It's been a living hell without you. I'm so glad to be with you right now." "Me too, Cole. I've thought about this for so long."

Cole decided to stay with me instead of with the team at the hotel. When we got home, we started cooking dinner and enjoyed being with each other. It was so relaxing and fulfilling just to be with cole right now and love on each other.

"Abby, I'm so thankful for you. Being without you makes me realize how much you hold me up. I wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for you." Hearing those words from Cole brought tears to my eyes. "Cole, you really know how to make me cry don't you... You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for and you make me better everyday." "I love you so much, Abby." "I love you too, Cole, so much."

sorry if this is a little bit rusty!! i have not written anything in a while and i hope it doesn't show! anyways, hope you enjoy it! thanks for requesting!!