x Aaron Judge x

This is for @lonelyheartquietmind !
-
I hope you enjoy this one!!!!!!
------

Aaron and I were currently sitting on the couch watching TV together since he had an off day today.

Lately, I've been very lazy. I'm usually never like this, but recently, I've just been so tired. Aaron has told me many times that he thinks I'm pregnant, but I know I can't be.

Aaron's POV

About 30 minutes in of watching TV, Erika fell asleep. She's been doing this a lot lately. I've been telling her that I think she's pregnant, but she doesn't believe that.

While she was sleeping, I decided to go to the store to get a pregnancy test. I think the reason that Erika doesn't want to believe that she is pregnant is because she doesn't think I'll be happy, but that's the complete opposite. I want that and more with Erika. I know she is the one for me.

***At their apartment, still Aaron's POV***

When I got back, Erika wasn't on the couch anymore, so I looked around the house. Since she just took a nap, the last place I looked was our bedroom, but there she was sleeping in our bed.

"Erika, baby, you need to wake up. We have to do something." She slowly opened her eyes and starting smiling. I reached down and kissed her softly on the lips. "What do we need to do?" "Okay, I got you something and I know you're probably going to get mad, but we need to do this." As I said this, I pulled the pregnancy test out of the bag. "Baby, I'm not mad I think we need to do this too."

When she walked out of the bathroom, she had a worried expression on her face. "It says that I'm pregnant. I hope you're not mad." "Mad? Do you really think I'm mad? I couldn't be happier, Erika! I've been waiting for this to happen!" "But your career is just taking off! You're the face of baseball for crying out loud!" "None of that matters to me, when I'm with you and our little peanut." "I love you so much, Aaron." "I love you too, Erika."

---------

I hope you enjoy this Erika!!!!