28) corey seager

Finally after a strenuous two weeks of the Dodgers not having a break, Corey finally had an off day. A much needed thing for both of us. With the start of baseball season we both had just been looking for a day to be with each other without any interruption. Today was that day.

I had just finished pouring my cup of coffee as I heard Corey walking downstairs. "Good morning, babe. The coffee smells delicious," Corey says as he kisses my forehead. "Thanks, baby. Good morning to you too." "Hey, let's have some fun today. I know we should relax, but I think we should do something fun." "What kind of fun are you talking about," I say giving him a confused look. "I have the perfect idea: nerf war."

Just as I was about to interject, Corey was already running upstairs to grab the nerf guns. A few seconds later, Corey comes running down the stairs like a kid holding up the two nerf guns in his hand. "Corey, babe, are you sure this is a good idea?" "Sameria, this is the best idea I've ever had. You're gonna love it. I promise." "Okay, I trust you..."

"Okay, so I'll start over here and you can get in that corner over there. Whoever shoots the other three times wins." "Got it, Seager. You're going down." "We'll see about that."

Through five minutes of playing, I just discovered you have to be good at hiding and you'll win. I had already shot Corey twice and he hadn't even shot me once.

I was hiding in the cabinet when I heard Corey walk by. I slowly opened the door and immediately regretted it when the door squeaked so loud, catching Corey's attention. Corey looked at my face and threw the gun down. He grabbed me out of the cabinet and carried me to the couch. He laid me down and started kissing me all over. "I think this is a much better idea, Sameria." "I think you're just saying that because you knew I was about to win." "I don't know what you're talking about." "I think you do, Seager." "Fine. You won," Corey says in between kisses, "but I think we can both agree that this is better."

hope you enjoy this!!! i had a lot of fun writing this one!!