x Giancarlo Stanton x

This imagine is for @Chelsieeeee999 ! I hope you enjoy this one about one of my favorite Marlins.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU! PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET DO!" me and my four best friends yell at the top of our lungs. Stephen decided that it would be a good idea for us to  listen to some songs that will most likely be played at the party.

Ayesha turned down the music while she was driving and asked, "Who do you think is going to be at the party tonight?"

"I don't know," Carli started to answer, "I really want Christian to be there."

"Yelich?" Kyrie questioned.

"No you nim wit. Christian Bale because everyone expects him to go to a party for the Marlins," Carli replied sarcastically as she usually does. Carli is probably one of the most sarcastic people I know. She does not accept stupid questions. If you ask her a stupid question then you better expect a stupid answer.

"Well sorry miss sass. Who peed in your lucky charms today?"

"I'm not in the mood for that today Carli. I just want to have fun."

"Then let's do it. I heard Giancarlo is gonna be there." She said as she nudged my arm. She knows the past I had with him and how much he hurt me.

"You know what went on between us. Don't bring it up again. It just puts me in a bad mood."

-----

As we pulled up to the party, I started to feel queasy. I knew this wasn't a good idea.

As soon as we got in the house, I went to see if they had some sprite to help calm my stomach.

I must have looked helpless because the next thing I realized, my ex, Giancarlo, was coming my way.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Does it look like I am?"

"Still feisty I see."

"Does it look like I'm in the mood for that right now?"

"Sorry, babe." My heart fluttered when he said that. Did he really just call me that?

"Did you really just call me that after what you did to me?"

"That's what I came over here to talk to you about actually. Look, Chelsie, I know I messed up really bad, but I would really like another chance. I promise to never hurt you like that. I really didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't know I was. Just please give me another chance."

"You know, Stanton, you're hard to say no to. This is your last chance though. If you mess up again, were done completely."

"I will never ever hurt you or let anyone else hurt you for the rest of your life. I love you so much, Chelsea."

"I love you too, G"

----

I hope you enjoyed this @Chelsieeeee999 !!!!

--------
UPDATE
--------

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! OMG I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY, I HAVE LITERALLY HAD TO DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY!!! I'm gonna try to get all of these imagines updated by 6 tonight!!!! Request more!!!! I absolutely love doing this!!!