x Christian Arroyo x

For Karina (-Posies- )! I hope you enjoy!!!

Your POV

As I was sitting on the couch of mine and Christian's apartment, I hear the door slightly creek open. In walks my wonder boyfriend. I watched the game earlier and knew exactly why he had that look on his face. He did not play the hottest game tonight. He looked so disappointed. So, I signaled for him to sit beside me on the couch. As soon as he sat down, he practically laid half of his body on me, but I didn't complain. "Do you want to talk about it?" I finally say. "No, I played a terrible game and that's all." "I don't want to bet hear that coming out of your mouth. You are an incredible player. Everyone has these type of nights, and I mean everyone." "That still doesn't change the fact that my fielding was awful and I wasn't swinging a hot bat either." "You still made amazing plays though. Plays that stopped the other team from scoring." After saying that, Christian laid his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around, telling him it was going to be okay. Soon, we both fell asleep like this.

*In the morning, Christian's POV*

As I woke up, I was still laying on Karina's chest. I probably got the biggest smile on my face, knowing what happened last night. She really was the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, and it definitely showed last night.

Five minutes after that, she started waking up. "I love you so much," I said. She smiled in return saying, "I love you too."

-Posies- I hope you enjoyed this!!! I'm sorry it wasn't that long, but I'm still learning!