x Aaron Judge x

This is for maddie_judge !!!
-
I hope you enjoy this one about one of my favorite players!!!
--------

Aaron's POV

Tonight is the night. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend of four years, Maddie. I know she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I've known ever since I met her six years ago, it just took me a while to finally grow some and just ask her. Luckily, she said yes.

Now I'm even more nervous than I was when I asked her to be my girlfriend. I mean, I'm not worried about what she'll say. I'm pretty sure she's going to say yes. Okay, maybe I am a little worried at what she's going to say. I don't know if she's ready to get married yet.

***Two hours later, still Aaron's POV***

It was currently the eighth inning and I was sitting in the dugout. I don't want to brag, but I was doing pretty good tonight. I was 4 for 4, I had hit two home runs and had 4 RBIs, and it was all for Maddie. After thinking about all of that I realized the game was almost over and that meant it was almost one to propose to the live of my life. That was already pressure enough, but there is going to be Bebe more added because I'm doing in front of all of the fans.

***End of the game, still Aaron's POV***

I was standing on the field waiting for the announcer to announce for Maddie to come down to the field. That moment must of come already because the next thing I knew, Maddie was standing right in front of me. With that being said, someone handed me a microphone and it was time.

"Maddie, when we met six years ago, I knew that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It only took me two years after that to ask you to be my girlfriend. I wish I would've asked sooner, but I was too nervous, kind of like I am now. Now, Maddie, I ask you to do me the honor of becoming my beautiful wife. Will you marry me?" "Of course, I will. I love you so much, Aaron Judge and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you."

--------

I hope you enjoyed this Maddie!!!!!!
---
Requests are now open. I've finally caught up with my requests!!!!!!