x Christian Yelich x

This is for @guardie16_ !!!!!!
-
I hope you enjoy!!!!

--------

I was currently sitting in the clubhouse waiting for Christian to walk in with steam coming out of his head. He had a terrible game and you could tell he didn't want to talk about it. He didn't do any games after the interview. Even thought the Marlins won, he didn't go on the field to celebrate.

As soon as he walked into the clubhouse, he walked up to me and kissed me like he never has before. It didn't get heated, it just felt like a very meaningful kiss.

He knew better then to bring out his anger on me. It would just make things worst.

"Come on, baby, let's go home." "Alright Christian, but I don't think you should drive. I'll drive." "Okay, Chasidy. Thank you for everything, I love you so much." "I love you too, Yelich."

As we pulled up to our apartment, we both grew very tired. As we hung on to each other for support, we walked up to door and unlocked it very quickly. As soon as we got into the apartment we headed straight for the bed. Christian grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. ESPN was I talking about the game tonight and he just rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't listen to that. You and I both know how good a player you are. You can't let one game determine who you are. Don't let that get to you." "Chasidy, I don't know how, but you always know the right thing to say. You're so perfect and I don't know how I got so lucky. I love you so much." "Christian, I love you too." Right after I said that, it only took us thirty seconds to fall asleep.

----------

I hope you enjoyed this Chasidy!!!!!! Sorry that it was a little shorter!!!!