x Johan Camargo x

This is for Lily!!

---I hope you enjoy!!---

|||

"Johan, you know I have asthma, so I don't why you signed us up for this." "Babe, I will carry you up that mountain if I have to. The Rockies are beautiful. Please, can we do this?" "Fine..."

On the car ride there, I started to feel a little queasy and I guess Johan could tell because he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. "You can do this, babe. We'll take the scenic route. We don't have to take the intense one."

As we got out of the car, the wind hit me. It was so windy in Colorado. I don't know how people can handle it all the time. "Alright, Lily, are you ready to do this?" "I guess."

After about five minutes of hiking, I was already tired. "Here's some water, babe. You need to stay hydrated." "You're seriously the best, Johan." "I know I am girl." "Shut up..." "We only have about two more minutes until we reach the top." "Wait, really? That wasn't bad at all." "see, I told you, you could do it."

As we got to the top of the mountain, we decided to take a picture, but there was no one around us to take our picture. "I'll just take your picture instead. It'll be way better anyway." "No, Johan, I want you in it." "Too bad." With that being said, Johan took a picture of me while i was trying to grab his phone. He uploaded it to Instagram before I could grab it. He captioned it, 'I'm so lucky to have this girl as my girlfriend. I'm so proud of her and everything she does. She's a real blessing P.S. she still looks beautiful even when I catch her off guard. :)))'

I really am lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend in my life.

------

I hope you enjoyed this!!!!

------ BTW, requests are back open!!!!!!! So, go request some more!!!! I love writing them, it just takes time!!!! Thank you guys for being so patient!!!