x Scooter Gennett x

This is for @anewday4me !!!!!
-
I hope you enjoy!!!!!

----------
Your POV

I love going to baseball games. I always have, especially to see the Cincinnati Reds, along with my favorite player, Scooter Gennett, their second baseman.

I was enjoying the game through six innings until some idiot decided to make his presence known to me and everyone else. He came up and sat right beside me. I was already annoyed by that, but what he did next just really did it for me.

"Hey baby, how about we go and get out of here, if you know what I mean?" He said with a big smirk. This guy is disgusting and I definitely don't want to be here.

It has been about 30 minutes and he will not stop. People around have tried to get him to stop, but he just can't seem to wrap his tiny brain around that idea.

Scooter's POV

I was currently sitting in the dugout, since I was the last one to bat last inning. As I was in my thoughts, I noticed something going on in the seats around the left field, and it wasn't good. A guy had his hands all over this girl and she did not look like she was enjoying it. I absolutely hate seeing girls go through somethings like this, so I had to put a stop to it. With that being, said I went inside the clubhouse and told the security guard about it. Even though our team was supposed to go out on the field to play defense for the bottom of the inning, everyone knew there was something up, so I didn't go out there. I stayed there until I knew that the girl was safe.

A few minutes later, I see the girl that was in the crowd a few feet away from and I couldn't the heat rising from my cheeks. She was so beautiful. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, but I think my mind has been changed.

"Thank you so much for saving me... That was so scary. How could I ever repay you?" This is your time, Scooter, ask her out. "Well I would like to take you out for dinner, if you don't mind. I think you are very beautiful and would love to get to know you. I think you could repay me by doing that. Also, I didn't get your name." "My name is Leslie and I would absolutely love to go out to dinner with you."

------

I hope you enjoyed this Leslie!!!!!! I really liked writing this one!!!!!