x Nolan Arenado x

This is for Shelby!!!

----I hope you enjoy!!----

|||

It's been four weeks. Four weeks since I've gotten to see him. The Rockies finally won the World Series and I love that, but I miss my boyfriend. He's been all over the country doing interviews for every single talk show there is. Meanwhile, I've been sitting here on our couch watching them. The only one they haven't been on is The Ellen DeGeneres Show. This one is going to be different thought. I'm planning to surprise him as a "gift." I'm so excited because I haven't seen him in so long.

Two days have passed and I'm at the airport waiting to fly to Burbank, California to go to the set of The Ellen Show. I don't know how Nolan is going to react, but I know I'll probably cry.

Now I was officially on set. This was unreal. I've always wanted to be on this TV show and it's about to come true.

I can here what they're talking about. I talked with Ellen earlier and she said I'll start to come out when she Nolan she has a surprise for him. Then, it started happening. Ellen said, "So, are there some special people out there who you guys have missed while doing this?" Then Nolan said, "yeah, definitely. I miss my girlfriend, Shelby, and I know she's out there watching this on TV right now. So, hey babe, I really miss you. I can't wait to see you." Then the other guys answered. Now it's time. "Actually, we have a gift for you, Nolan. Bring it on out here."

"Shelby?! Oh my god, I missed you so much!" He came running up to hug me and I noticed he started crying a little bit, but I was crying too, so it was okay. "I missed you too, Nolan!"

So, for the rest of the interview, I stayed out on the couch with them and after we went to go eat together, just like old times.

-------

I hope you enjoyed this one!!!!!