x Dansby Swanson x

This imagine is for 1_800_GOTTAZAYN ! I hope you enjoy this!!!!

Your POV

Currently, I was in the dugout sitting next to my boyfriend, Dansby Swanson. We were talking about random things. When it got quiet for a little bit, I noticed someone that didn't have a Braves uniform on walk into our dugout. Of course, it was the one and only Bryce Harper. Ever since Bryce was called up to the majors I've hated his guts. He's so cocky and full of himself, and that is definitely not something I look for in a guy.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing with a nobody like this?" "In case you couldn't tell I'm very happy with him." "You would have so much more fun with me," he said with a wink. I looked over at Dansby and noticed how mad he was getting and how red his face was. I don't think I've ever seen him this mad before. With that being said, Dansby got up right in his face. "You never talk to her like that ever again, or any girl for that matter! No girl deserves to be treated like that," he screamed. He was so mad. At this point, both of them had managed to get the attention of more players, including Matt Kemp who went over there to try to break up the fight. Whatever Matt did seemed to work because Bryce walked out of our dugout. Matt was now talking to Dansby and calming him down. Once Dansby had calmed down, he returned to his original spot right beside me where all this started.

"I'm so sorry that you had to see me like that. I just didn't want you to get hurt. You don't deserved to be talked to or treated like that. No one does." "Thank you for doing that." "I love you so much, Lily," he said kissing the side of my head. I'll never get tired of that. "I love you too, Dansby."

1_800_GOTTAZAYN I hope you enjoyed this one!!! I really liked writing this one.

I updated again while watching The Office ;)