Chapter 6: Finally Training Day!

"Carson?" I said, startled. He was standing right there, in my kitchen. "Wha-what are you doing here?" A creepy smile came across his face.

"What do you THINK I'm doing here?" He asked. I gulped. So it was Carson. He was the one who left the note!

"Get out of my house." I growled.

"Or what?" Carson asked.

"Don't think I'm afraid to hurt you." I said. He took a step towards me.

Then, Bruce appeared in the doorway. "Bruce?" I said, confused.

"This is what you get for ruining my plan!" He said. At the same time, Bruce and Carson lunged for me.

Then I woke up.

Whew. It was just a dream! Carson and Bruce were not in my house. Everything was fine.

I rubbed my eyes, and ran my hand through my hair. I yawned, and swung my legs off the side of the bed. My clock said 7:25. Perfect. I have exactly 35 minutes to get ready.

I hopped off of my bed, and grabbed my clothes for the day. Incase you forgot, it's training day so my outfit consisted of black sweat pants and a baggy white t-shirt. I quickly got changed and checked the time. 7:30.

I ran into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I ended up throwing my hair up in a quick pony tail.

I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen. My mom had left me some toast and orange juice. I ate my breakfast, and checked the time. 7:45. I might as well just go and get there early.

I slipped on my nikes and grabbed my leather jacket off the hook. I grabbed the keys to my motorcycle off the counter, and then left the house.

I slipped my jacket on and of course, put on my helmet. I started the motorcycle and heard the familiar hum of the engine. Ahhh this is the life.

*at the agency*

"Hi-yah!" I shouted, as I kicked the mat my trainer was holding with all of my strength.

"Wow! That was actually really good!" My trainer, Mark, said. He was joking. I was actually one of his best students.

"I know." I said, smirking. I kicked the mat a few more times, and then took a water break. A few moments later, Carson walked in.

"Sorry I'm late!" He said, as he took off his jacket. Wow... He was toned... No, Aubrey. Stop it.

"It's fine. Just get stretched out." Mark said. Carson did as he was told, and went over to the stretching area. Here we go. Time to scare him.

I stepped back onto the mat with Mark. "You want to spar, don't you?" Mark said. I nodded. He quickly put on his full body suit, and prepared. I stretched my arms a little bit too.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Ready." He confirmed. I raised my hands, in fists. I took one swing, but he ducked. Oh, so that's how we're gonna play. Bring it on.

I round kicked him in the side of the head. Luckily, he had a helmet on. That could've caused some serious damage. I looked over my shoulder to see if Carson was watching. He was.

I jumped and kicked Mark in the gut. He fell over on the ground. "You win! You win!" Mark said, laughing. I laughed a little with him, and then sent Carson a look. He seemed to get the message because he looked scared.

"Do you guys want to spar each other?" Mark asked. I looked towards Carson again.

"I will." I said.

"Umm...." Carson said. I gave him a look. "Fine." He muttered. He climbed into the ring.

"1....2....3...fight!" Mark said. We began to circle each other. Carson made the first move. He tried to punch my head, but I ducked. I kicked and got him right in the uh... area. He fell to the ground in pain.

"Aubrey! That was a cheap shot!" Mark said, but I could see he was trying to hide a smile.

"But it worked, didn't it?" I asked him, smirking. He rolled his eyes. I leaned down and whispered in Carson's ear.

"That's what you get, for purposely failing MY mission." I said. Carson's eyes got wide. Yep. That's right. I know what you did, ya rat! And with that, I stepped out of the ring, and left the training room.

If that's how Carson wants to play, Bring. It. On.

(A/n: like. Comment. Share. Vote. Follow. Thanks people!)