Chapter 11: I Know What You Did

"Is that...?" I started, but trailed off.
"It couldn't be..." Ellen said, just as shocked as I was.
"But it is..." I said.
"But why?" Ellen said.
"I have no idea. But I intend to figure it out." I said. Commander was in the photos. Commander was with my brother. Commander is "on the inside". It's all adding up. The only thing that doesn't make sense, is his motive. Why would he do this? It's not like I've done anything this horrible to him before!
"I'm going to go..." Ellen said.
"What?" I said, surprised.
"I-I don't want to be involved..." She said, quietly.
"Ellen!" I exclaimed. She was really leaving!
"I'm sorry." She said, before walking out the door. I'm all alone. I'm. All. Alone. Don't hyperventilate. Calm down. Deep breaths. Okay. What do I do first? Commander is in control of the CIA! Who do I call when HE'S out of control?!
"Agent 003 to my office please. Agent 003 to my office." I heard Commander say over the intercom. No way in heck am I going into his office!
"Aubrey...?" I heard a voice say from behind me.
"What?" I shouted, turning around. Then guess who was standing there. Yep. Carson. "Get away from me." I growled. I was in no mood to deal with him.
"Calm down. Commander just sent me down here to get you." Carson said.
"Well you tell Commander, that I know." I said.
"You know what?" Carson asked.
"None of your business." I said, and with that, I went back to the computer. I knew Carson stood there for a few moments, but he eventually left.
I looked back at the photos. This is so unbelievable. I trusted him. He was like a second father to me. But he betrayed me. And now, he's gonna pay.
I printed off 10 copies of the picture of Commander. 5 of them would be kept at my house and put somewhere no one can get to them. I had plans for the other five.
Once it finally finished printing, I carried my pictures out of the room. I checked to make sure the coast was clear, and then sprinted across the agency to one specific agent's cubicle. "Davie!" I said, out of breath.
"Yeah?" He said, looking alarmed.
"Ellen got the photos. Now look at the man in the black jacket." I said. I watched as Davie's eyes searched the paper, and they got really wide. "I have to go, but I will need your help. I'll contact you." I said. I then ran to another cubicle.
"Aubrey? Are you okay?" Karen asked.
"No! Please just take these and look. They're the pictures. Look at the guy in the black jacket. I will need your help. I will get a hold of you soon." I said, and then ran out of her cubicle. I then ran to the front desk.
"Well well well." Ms. Loman said. "Did you finally come to apologize?"
"You wish." I muttered. "Look, make 100 copies of this picture and hand them out to agents. Any agents you see, give them one. Commander's orders." I said, shrugging.
"Fine." She said, and snatched the photo out of my hands. I swiftly turned and ran to Commander's office. I didn't go inside, but i shoved one photo under his door. Now, for the last picture.
I ran to the giant billboard where all of our missions and any important information was posted. I took a tack, and pinned the photo up on the board. If Commander doesn't get my point, I don't know what will make him understand!
Just to finish it off, I took a sharpie and wrote across the paper, "I know what you did." I'm now 100% sure he'll get it.
Now I need to get out of here. I quickly ran towards the front doors, and I could already see the agents looking at the pictures.
"COLESON!" I heard someone yell. Okay, I need to leave. NOW. I sprinted out to my motorcycle and hopped on. I quickly started it up and slipped my helmet on. I sped out of the parking lot. Whew. That was close!
I got onto the highway and thought that I was finally free! That was until I saw a motorcycle following me closely behind. Great. Just great.
I switched lanes quickly, hoping I could lose him. Unfortunately, he was quick and switched lanes with me. Dang it. I swerved in and out between cars, but he was closing in on me. There's no way I'm letting him catch me now!
I went full throttle and sped through all of the cars. I looked behind me and to my delight, he was gone. I drove back to my house at a normal pace, proud of my driving skills. No accidents? No problems.
I hopped of my motorcycle after pulling into my driveway and skipped up the steps to my front door. I quickly opened it and stepped inside. "I'M HO-" I started to say, but was cut off by an alarming sight. My mom was tied to a chair with duck tape over her mouth!
"Mom?" I said, confused. She was crying.
"Hello, Agent 003." I heard a voice say. I couldn't believe it. I spun around, and there he was...
(A/n: oooh! Cliff hanger!)