Chapter four

Hey guys so sorry it's been so long but yesterday was my birthday and well yeah. I have to prepare for a party next week and I'm going on holiday on thursday so I won't be updating for a while.

On the side is Hannah Marks. She's what I imagin Lauren to look like
Anyways enjoy this chapter and this isn't that edited but yeah....

Recap

The door was suddenly thrown open and I jumped a little. I saw a man there standing in just jeans and grinning at me.

“Hello mate.”

Chapter four

The meaning of a mate is that they are always there. They care for you when you can’t and protect you when things get ruff. A person for just you, a soul-mate. A person which was as perfect for you as you are for them.

Now I know someone messed up. My body tensed up as he stepped towards me. His grin subsided when he saw my reaction to him. He let out a short growl as me move my foot back. “If you run” He growled to me “I will catch you. You know that right?”

My mouth let out a small whimper and he narrowed his eyes at me. His brown eyes reminded me of melted chocolate my mother used to put on my cupcakes when I went to school. His shaved head told me he didn’t have time to play around or take time for anyone.

I squealed when he marched towards me. His hands when to my arms to hold me still “I’ve waited seven years for this.” He growled at me before nuzzling his face into my neck and licked the skin there. A part of be wanted to run away screaming while the other was completely turned on by what he just did. He planted a kiss there before opening his jaw and clamped them down on my skin. A scream passed my lips and his hands slipped from my arms to my waist.

His teeth retracted from my skin and he started to lick the blood to make sure it didn’t stain my skin. My legs began to wobble as they tried to hold my weight up. My senses were drifting in and out and I could hear his loud breathing in my ear “You’re mine now, Love.” He whispered as I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The coldness on my back woke me up. I shivered and brought my legs up to my chest only to cause pain in my shoulder. I winced and my hand reached up to touch it. The faint outline of a mark settled onto my shoulder. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and slowly stood up. The first step I took I managed to trip over my own feet but as I recovered I made my way over to what I think was the bathroom. I pull open the door only to see a closet. I stood there completely dumbstruck. I turned back to look in the room.

There wasn’t a single closet or cupboard but there was a test against the far window and other various objects around the room. A large bed was placed in the middle and had gold coloured sheets covering the top of it which I had recently messed up. I turned back to the closet and felt the wall for a switch. I finally found one and flicked it on. Each hanger had a suit on them. The alpha didn’t look like the guy to wear suits every single day.

I made my way over to the back wall where I parted his clothes and was relieved to find normal looking clothes and a mirror. The mark on my shoulder caught my attention in the mirror. The scar that was forming was turning into a darked tanned colour and I really didn’t want to see the rest. Making my way out of the closet I opened the next door, glad to find that it was the bathroom.

After I did my business in the toilet and washed my hands I heard the sound of feet shuffling around the room. I froze for a moment before making my way over to the door. Please be a maid, please be a maid “Please be a maid.” I said the last one out loud as I poked my head around the corner to see a woman pulling the sheets off the bed. I had seen her working in the kitchen and I stood there unsure what to do. She glanced over her shoulder at me and snorted.