Epilogue

Hey guys. So this is the first book I've ever finished. YAY. I'm so excited (clap clap clap) anyway I'm on holiday now so I'm really excited now. Just letting you know the music on the side has like nothing to do with the chapter I just liked the music and it was the song I was listening to when i finished. It's kinda where I got the emontions from. Anyway I really hope you enjoy

Epilogue (All done in third person)

Lauren stared down at the small picture of her mate. It was taken just before the attack when he was announcing her as his mate. Lauren traced the outline of the small pocket sized picture before the sound of a cough made her snap her head up towards the door. A ninteen year old stood there.

He studied the broken woman in front of him before taking a seat on the seat next to her at the table. There was a silence before the young boy placed his hand on top of his “I know it must hurt because of the date today.” Nineteen years since her mate had gone missing. Lauren refused to believe he was dead “But please mother. This is a hard time for me as well.”

“Why?” She asked in a soft voice “Because you’re seeing everyone else get their mates?” Lauren stared her son directly in the eyes “Having a mate takes patience and love. She will come to you when the time is right.”

She saw anger flash through his eyes and they dropped to a glare.

“I’m not ready for my mate? I know that your mate was harsh and cruel to you but I am not my father.” Lauren let out a small laugh.

“You are like him in more ways than one.” It was true that he did look identical to his father but he had heard of the ways he treated his mother and he hated him for it. There was no excuse for it and he banged his fist against the table making Lauren jump a little before settling back into her seat.

“How dare you speak to me like that” He roared at his mother “I am your alpha-“

“And I am your mother. No matter what way you put it you can never over rule your mother.” Lauren turned back to stare at the photo “I would subject you leave Isaac.” Her son gave her one last hard glare before leaving slamming the doors behind him. The mother and son relationship between them had started to fade fast once he had learned about the horrible things his father had done to her and she still loved him.

Lauren sighed at the thought of her son hating his own father. He had never even known him and yet he judged him so harshly. Her ears picked up the sound of paper being slid across the floor. Her head snapped up again to see a small piece of paper on the floor.

Lauren slowly made her way over towards it and picked it up from the floor. It was folded in half and Lauren opened the door slightly to look outside. Seeing that no one was there she closed the door again and took her seat back at the head of the table.

Her legs curled up beneath her and she smoothed her hair behind her left hair before opening up the small piece of paper.

On the next Lunar moon your mate will be executed by the rogue who captured you. Be prepared to fight.

F.

Lauren was jolted back by the sound of the words and she suddenly looked over the calendar in her head. A month and a half till the lunar eclipse and Lauren’s wolf immediately howled inside. It was the first time she had spoken in nine years and she kept repeating the same words.

He’s Alive.

To be continued

Well theres gonna be a sequal obviously and I sorta have it already planned out

So remember this is in the watty awards and I need every single vote that I can possibly get but I love all you guys and I hope you support me

Vote, Comment, Fan